san's period

From the outside, Wooyoung is seen as the loud, horny and perverted bottom who expresses his thirst for San's dick every chance he gets.

San is the one who is responsible and calm wooyoung's shenanigans. However, underneath the surface, San is also perverted or even more than Wooyoung. Unlike the younger, he knew not to speak his mind.

Every time he sees Wooyoung sucking lollipops or eating ice cream. He creates a whole movie in his head. Twisting those innocent images into something he desired.

When the younger would trip or hurt himself, he would let his moans or groans ring into his hear for longer than it should. Which was why sometimes he is a little late to help.

Every time Wooyoung came over to study with him, he fights the urge to just bend him over his study table and have him right there.

Knowing that he is was still underage San sealed his inner demon away. Just waiting for the day he can pound on him without having any worries.

daddy are you listening❞ Wooyoung called him, knowing it will gain him his attention. The younger calls him that in a way for reassurance that San would know he is calling him.

However to San whenever that he is called daddy, from wooyoung's thick lips and his honey-like tone. How much he wanted to place Wooyoung on his lap while guiding him to grind on satan.

How would his moan sound like? How would Wooyoung call his name as he is being filled with his cum?

sorry darling I was a little distracted❞ he smiled softly at the younger who nodded and went back to reading their textbook.

Suddenly Wooyoung let out a breathy groan. ❝why is there so much questions?❞ He whined not even knowing how his voiced made satan rise a little.

We can end it, I will write the answers for you later❞ San replied, trying to find a way to escape their study time and help himself.

Unfortunately, his plan fails when Wooyoung cheered and dragged San to his bed. He was moving as fast as the flash, quickly packing away San's laptop. Placing himself on the older's lap, practically melting onto San.

I wanted to cuddle with you for so long today❞ the younger shyly confessed, twiddling with the older's hoodie sleeves. All San could do was hum and kissed his temple, hoping Wooyoung didn't feel his boner.

They were watching the NBA and lord help San and Satan. Wooyoung that hyperactive teen was bouncing up and down whenever his team scored. Going back and forth whenever they lost, all oblivious to the movement he is making.

All of a sudden, he gripped harshly onto Wooyoung's hips. This made the younger moan accidentally ❝sit still❞ San heavily breathed into wooyoung's ear.

Wooyoung has no idea why San was being moody all of a sudden, but he found it hot. ❝This is one of those time you're on your period?❞ He asked San, who was loosening his grip.

The younger has a way of describing things; usually, San would have these moments where he just becomes moody. So he would call those time san's 'period.'

That was according to wooyoung; the boy had no idea San was just trying to hide his sexual desires.

yes, sorry I didn't mean to❞ San buried his face onto the younger's shoulder feeling hopeless at himself.

I know, let's sleep together❞ Wooyoung suggested, turning off the t.v that was on the wall.

He got off San's lap and over to the other side. The older smiled at him and laid down as well, opening his arm for Wooyoung to cling to.

Without having to say anything, Wooyoung embraced him, the older warmly welcoming as well. San then rested his chin on the younger's head.

One of his hand stroking his hair while the other rubbing big circles on his back. ❝Shouldn't you go home?❞ San asked, not that he was tired of him, never.

Wooyoung only snuggled closer in his arms and mumbled ❝you're my home

(A/n) How to have a relationship like Woosan 👉👈

-Dewwy 🌱