afraid

(Communication is key

(Communication is key. Pt2)

Wooyoung came home and walked straight to the backyard. Seonghwa and Hongjoong were gardening together when an angry teenager walked out and started to abuse the punching bag violently.

The two looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Seonghwa raised his eyebrow, signalling Hongjoong to take the lead in finding out, but the other just looked away. Seonghwa clicked his tongue and pinched Hongjoong's arm.

The latter had no choice, so he sighed and placed his gardening tools. He carefully approached the wild teenager filled with anger. Hongjoong cupped his mouth and called out ❝Wooyoung-ah, can you stop harassing the punching bag?

As if the younger couldn't hear anything, he kept punching but even harder. Hongjoong looked back at Seonghwa, who looked worried. He averted his attention to Wooyoung again and asked ❝What's wrong, pup?

Wooyoung still kept punching, but his throws were getting weaker. Seonghwa stood up and came by Hongjoong's side. He looked at the youngest weakly, attempting to punch. ❝Did something happen between you and San?

Only then Wooyoung stopped, his fist that midway to land another punch dropped by his side. His head down and eyes glued to his shoes. Then droplets of tears began to fall, and Seonghwa immediately walked over and embraced him.

He took Wooyoung to the living room with Hongjoong following behind. When they passed, Yunho and Mingi, who were eating together, saw this and immediately abandoned their food to attend to their youngest.

Seonghwa places Wooyoung onto the couch. Yunho was by his side, protectively wrapping an arm around his shoulder while Mingi was on the other side gently wiping his tears with tissues.

Yeosang walked down after his 3-hour nap and saw this mess. He sees Wooyoung crying, and from the stairs, he threatens ❝Who made you cry?
Yunho answered for him ❝Wooyoung had daddy issues

Yeosang slapped his forehead and cursed ❝Damn that mountain, I was the one who introduced you to him

Hongjoong called out to him ❝Come here and calm down. We need to hear everything first❞ He then kneeled in front of Wooyoung and made him look.

He said to the youngest with a gentle voice, ❝What happened? We can help you

After hearing everything, Seonghwa contemplated whether to tell Wooyoung about San's insecurities, but the younger had asked to keep it a secret. When Seonghwa looked over, he sees Yeosang wanting to tell, but he shakes his head, coding to stay quiet.
him