the beginning of the end

(A/n) Long chapter ahead

The ride to the beach was quite chaotic. Hongjoong rented a big van so that they would all fit and now he regrets it because the volume in the van was astronomical.

Seonghwa sat on the passenger seat next to Hongjoong turns his head for the millionth time already and glares at Mingi and Wooyoung. ❝You two stop slapping Yeosang's wrist so hard. It's just a game.❞ He warns, glancing Yeosang's teary eyes, who was silently calling for help. 

Wooyoung looks back as if he was accused of something worth a death sentence. He scoffs looking to the side and looks back at him as he said, ❝It's not just a game. It's a lifestyle.❞ 

Yunho who was at the back yanks his seat belt making sure it doesn't interfere when he hits Yeosang. He grabs the younger's arm, eyes sinister at the pale forearm which was marked red finger prints as he said ❝He shouldn't have lost the game then.❞

Whack! Was the sound of Yeosang's wrist being abused again by Yunho's giant fingers. The birds flew as the sound of a violent scream resonated through the quiet road.

San was watching the game since he didn't know the rules. Deep down he knew he sucked at the syllable game they were playing so avoiding it was the best choice.  But it seems Wooyoung really can not go a minute without talking to him. He turns his face, giving San his full attention ignoring Mingi's plead of telling him to join.

❝It's 11:11 make a wish!❞ Wooyoung tried sounding cheery but he himself cringe as that was the only sentence could come up with at the moment.

He will never admit it to the older but he's always nervous when San gets quiet like now. He can't read his expression so sometimes he just fumbles with his words. The older shakes his head and teasingly replied, ❝What are you 14?❞

Wooyoung bites his lips suppressing a smile, he leans closer and said, ❝No. But I'm the 1. 4 you.❞ There it is, San's beautiful smile. It felt as if a weight has been lifted off Wooyoung's shoulder. 

It's crazy how the younger feels tormented just because he couldn't see San smile for a few hours. Yet what's even crazier was how the moment a smile blooms from the older, his heart melts and every nerves he ever felt relaxes. Damn. He is down bad. 

San pulls him closer by his hand that found its place behind Wooyoung's head. He gave him a peck, his smile still plasters as he asks, ❝Where did you learn that from mmh?❞

Wooyoung's eyes flickers from the older's eyes down to his lips. He leans in stealing another quick kiss. Then with his voice that is much softer whenever he speaks to San, like an intimate thing he only does for the older.