take a flower shower

- smut chapter-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- smut chapter-

If you feel uncomfortable with these stuff, you can always skip <3

This is a 30k special thank you 💞

San and Wooyoung just arrived inside after a long session of band practice. Wooyoung walked into San's room, turning on the air conditioner for the older who was sweaty.

The younger sat on his bed while San walked in front of the closet and stripped away his shirt. 

Wooyoung's eyes travelled down the lines of his biceps down onto the curves of his defined torso that was sculptured with abs.  San noticed his stares and smiled, he walked towards the younger and lifts his chin so that it would shift from his body to his eyes. 

I was thinking San began, ❝Let's take a shower together he finished backing up again to stare down at him. Wooyoung gulp and his eyes widen a little. His race skipped a beat out of excitment.

The younger then stood up as well. Gathering the courage, he said ❝Thought you never asked❞ He hoped he sounded confident because on the inside he's dying. 

The older nods and walked towards the bathroom, before he entered he paused and looked back at Wooyoung. With an amused tone, he said, ❝No need to hide that you're shy darling and off he went inside.

Heat rises on Wooyoung's face as he stared at the door, he wondered when San became so confident, usually, he was. 

an unexplainable annoyance flooded him, he wanted to go back to those times he was the only one making San flustered. And so, with determination, he allowed himself to confidently walk into the bathroom. 

In there San was already dressing out of his pants. Wooyoung couldn't help but cast his eyes onto the older's hip lines. Quickly breaking away Wooyoung took off his own clothes.

He shudders at the sudden coldness of the winter's air but his heart ease when the sound of water sprinkle reached his ears. Turning around he was met with San standing underneath the shower head.

His face was lift up so that water could trickle down his attractive face, the water made his hair part a little, and his jawline more defined. Those streams of water giving excuse to trail down onto his body.

Suddenly the older turned his head and saw that Wooyoung was still standing there, naked and shivering a little. It made him smile, his dimples curving in. San stretched his arm, inviting Wooyoung.

❝Come here beautiful❞ He addresses his boyfriend with affection evident in his voice. If Wooyoung could physically melt he would be wetter than melted butter Seonghwa uses to make pancakes.

Woosan | one shots &lt;3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें