under the umberella

Warning; Long chapter ahead as it's about how San and Wooyoung met and became a couple

|Three years ago, Wintertime|

San came home from school and shook off the rain that has fallen onto the umbrella. He looked at it intently as he remembered the purple-haired boy who gave it to him and ran off into the rain.

San wondered how he would give him back the umbrella when he had no idea who the boy was.

Yeosang was sitting on the couch as he tried to fly up his drone. But he kept crashing it against the wall and eventually gave up and decided to watch T.V instead. Yeosang loved watching horror movies at times like this when it's raining and thundering.

Then the door suddenly slammed open, and Yeosang jumped to his skin. He whipped his head over to see Wooyoung drenched, to the point his sleeves were dripping and forming puddle onto the titles.

Yeosang couldn't even yell at Wooyoung for scaring him anymore since the younger looked like an abandoned puppy. He asked Wooyoung, ❝Why are you rained? Didn't hwa pack us all an umbrella?

Wooyoung sniffed and wiped his face with his hands, an attempt to wipe away the rain dripping from his locks. He then replied to the older ❝About that-❞ But his sentence was interrupted by a loud screeching.

Seonghwa came out from the kitchen with a spatula and began nagging Wooyoung. ❝My floor! Do you know how long it took for me to mop them?❞ He was about to nag more, but then he realised how the younger was drenched and cold.

So his eyes softened, and he placed his hand over Wooyoung's forehead to check the temperature. Then Seonghwa yelled upstairs, ❝Mingi, get down here with a blanket!❞ A groan was heard from afar.

Seonghwa then asked him, ❝What happened to your umbrella?❞ Wooyoung looked away as he blushed. He quietly uttered, ❝I gave it away.

After a week from the incident, everything was back to normal. Minus Wooyoung blabbing on about the boy he met in the rain and how much he wanted to kidnap him in a friendly way.

Yunho, Mingi, Yeosang, Jongho and Wooyoung were all at their usual table to eat lunch. They were talking about the series they finished watching. At the same time, Yeosang and Yunho were arguing against Mingi, who had different opinions. Wooyoung was laughing like a bystander he was.