attention

(A/n) Sexual content ahead

Wooyoung was on his phone gaming, and San didn't mind it. Except he has been gaming for three hours now. At first, the older was glad since Wooyoung being busy made it easier to get his school work done, but now he is concerned.

So, San got up from his study desk and walked in front of Wooyoung. He snatched his phone, and the younger immediately whined. ❝Come on; I was about to win against Yunho!

San smiled at him as he places a kiss on his head, convincing him ❝Don't you want to spend time with me, love?❞ Wooyoung sighed but nods; although he loves gaming, he'd pick spending time with San in a heartbeat.

The older then grabbed a novel and sat on the other side of the bed. He pulled Wooyoung by his wrist gently, placing him right between his legs.

Then San opened the book and began to read ❝Chapter two. In the village, there was two main part...❞ Wooyoung's eyes followed as San read.

Wooyoung hated reading unless it had specific contents, but San would cuddle him and read him a chapter of a novel at least twice a week, and in all honestly, the younger enjoyed it. Mainly because of the smile San would give when he complies.

As San was halfway through the page, Wooyoung received a call. San closed his eyes in annoyance; he finally had time to spend with wooyoung, and this happens.

The younger turned around and gave an apologetic look. Then, he kissed the older's cheek before answering the phone.

San, still behind Wooyoung, laid his head onto the younger's back, just waiting. However, he heard him giggle. San sat up straight and asked ❝Who is it?❞ Wooyoung quickly answered him, ❝My best friend, Changbin

The older groaned silently, he likes to think that he doesn't get jealous quickly, but he knew Changbin had a crush on Wooyoung, so the younger giggling his ass away didn't sit right with him.

San watches the younger completely in his own world. So, he got up and told him ❝I'll wait in the lounge❞ This time; the younger didn't even acknowledge him, making San sigh as he closed the door.

He looked at the clock from the kitchen. It's been an hour, and his patience was running thin. After hearing Wooyoung laughing, he subconsciously scrunched the plastic water bottle, causing the poor bottle to be deformed to the point it was unrecognisable.

He walked into the room to see Wooyoung was leaning against the headboard. San came to the end of the bed and started to crawl in front of him.