halloween special 🎃

(A/n) Ik October already passed since Wooyoung birthday came but ya girl is impatient so let's pretend it's October and enjoy the Halloween special

It was the 99z liners favourite day, it was Halloween. However, for Hongjoong and Seonghwa it felt like hell since they had to be full-time baby sitters and Jongho? He didn't care it just wasn't his favourite day.

His favourite days were the holidays.

Inside Wooyoung and Yeosang room all of them were presented being loud and chaotic as usual. Making their average size room a lot smaller than it seemed.

However, the loudest of them all seemed to be quiet and in deep thoughts. Wooyoung bites his lower lips as he casually thought out loud, ❝I really don't know what to wear

San who was finishing his clown make up turned around and gave a reassuring smile, ❝You'll look amazing regardless❞ Wooyoung eyes soften and smiled as well.

Yunho loudly shouted expressing he had an idea ❝Ah! I got just the thing❞ Just like that he excitedly walked out the room.

After a few seconds of Yunho's absence, Wooyoung began to feel excited as well. Yunho was the untitled fashion king after all. So when the older came back, he couldn't help but repeatedly tap his feet onto the floor.

Yunho came back with an equally excited look and his hands at the back, keeping it hidden. He watches the excitement grow in Wooyoung's eyes every second. Then with a smile he pulled it out and place it in the front.

Wooyoung looked down and saw it was a hand mirror. The room fell silent but then Yeosang bites down his lips to hold a chuckle coming out and looked away. Mingi had to physically bite his fist.

San eyes widen and was about to murk Yunho with his bare hands, Hongjoong gave a side eye to Seonghwa who slaps his own forehead. Jongho had to look away like Yeosang who was now breaking into a mumbled laugh.

Wooyoung was still looking at his reflection, not understanding than when he saw Yunho's sparkly eyes he understood more like snapped.

❝Bitch come here!❞ Wooyoung began chasing Yunho out of the room. Followed by the older screaming his lungs out and Wooyoung threatening him more, ❝Embrace yourself, you're about to get clapped so hard you won't ever produce sperm again

San leaned against the door frame, his arms folded slightly covering his snatch waist that is accentuated by his Hisoka cosplay. He had a smirk on his pale face as he proudly said, ❝That's my boy❞