happy bussy-mas

(A/n) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEwell for my side of the world at least

well for my side of the world at least.

The Christmas morning in Seonghwa's house was peaceful. The sun rose, emitting its bright rays, giving life and colours to all the beautiful flowers and trees.

Everyone was still soundly asleep, not knowing what today's special holiday would bring.

ALL MY LADIES POP YOUR PUSSY LIKE THAT! SING IT WITH ME NOW!❞ Wooyoung screamed into the mike as he sang a Christmas karaoke. Although the lyrics were not matching, the music was a Christmas vibe.

WOOYOUNG SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT DOWN YOUR THROAT❞ Yeosang yells from his room, followed by a collection of groans meaning the others have woken up.

Mission success.

Yeosang slump down at the table, his hair everywhere and his face still puffy making him look adorable.

He stares blankly at the glass of his breakfast juice as he said. I can't believe I was woken up early on a Christmas holiday. Life is a scam.

Wooyoung who was bursting with energy slapped his back. Come on it's Christmas aren't you excited!? He squeals. Yeosang gave him a look asking, About what?

The younger smiles cheerfully reasoning, You know, Santa, spending time with family just the good old vibes.

Yeosang threw on his hoodie as he said blankly Why should I be excited about some diabetic old man climbing down our chimney.

Yunho and Mingi gasped loudly as they knew Wooyoung was still a child at heart when it comes to Santa.

Yeosang no. Mingi shakes his head covering Wooyoung's ears. However, the youngest pulled his head away pouting San isn't diabetic. UH!? They all looked at him in unison. What has San got to do with this?

Yunho was the first to ask, What do you mean? The two leaned in quirking an eyebrow as they waited for an answer.

Wooyoung displayed a sinister smile as he explained Santa comes and visit me every Christmas night. We play all night, but this year it will be more fun since I'm old enough.

Yeosang covers his mouth figuring out You mean as in...San-ta? Wooyoung nods. The three groaned and just pretend that conversation never happened.

Their breakfast ended with Yeosang saying No one can ever win against Wooyoung.