let's study with Woosan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

San walked down the empty hallway of the school, chunks of documents in his hand that contained content he will be examined on. He stepped into the simplistic yet modern styled library.

There were a few students on the distanced tables, heads down and concentrated. San scanned for an empty spot but ends up landing on a familiar head. His face brightens with the ease of seeing someone he know there.

He walked up silently and place his notes and laptop onto the table. Yeosang's head lifts to see San. He said  Oh, you're here too?  The younger nodded and settled himself onto the seat next to him.

I'm studying Biology with Wooyoung, who should have been here. He said, looking around then at his watch on his wrist. Yeosang tilts his head as he remembers something.

Saying, Wooyoung left ages ago. He said he was going to play games and told me not to tell you-

The blond's eyes widen as he quickly covered his mouth. San looks down as he poked his tongue inside his cheek, a habit he does when he's mad.

Then Yeosang shrugged and stated, Oh well, that's what he gets of crashing my drone into a bird.

San got up and grabbed his things while saying to the older I'll be going now, thanks for letting me know. And we should hang out at that arcade like the old days.

Yeosang smiled and nods Sure, just don't drag me early. I need my daily 12 hours of sleep.

San chuckles as he walks off. The whole ride San spent irritated at the fact that Wooyoung was planning not to tell him. Then, when he entered Wooyoung's and Yunho's shared room, he saw Yunho playing games with him, which annoyed him even more.

Yunho turned his head slightly, hearing the door open, when he saw San's standing there with a dark expression and his arms crossed. His eyes widened, and he slowly turned back to the screen.

He nudged Wooyoung, the younger nudged back annoyed thinking Yunho was trying to make him lose. That's when he whisper yelled ❝Um Wooyoung, San is here.❞

It took around five seconds to process what he just heard. Then Wooyoung snapped his head back and his character on the got killed.

He was met with San's cold eyes, not the usual bright and loving ones. Wooyoung took a big gulped and stood up. He walked over to his bed and picked up the bag pack he threw on the floor.

He waved at Yunho as he said, ❝Know that you only won because I'm going to study with San.❞ Then, he walked across the room and awkwardly passed San who's eyes followed his every move.

Woosan | one shots <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें