disagreement

(Communication is key

(Communication is key. Pt 1)

It felt amazing, although it was kind of awkward afterwards. I'd hit anytime❞ Yunho was gushing over his "special" time with Mingi.

Wooyoung wanted to tease him, but he felt envious. Yunho and Mingi were the same age as him, yet having sex would be the last thing in San's mind.

Yeosang rolled his eyes as he muttered ❝I wished you knew some of us don't care❞ Yunho turned his head and silently stared at him for a few seconds, then smiled.

He placed his hands on his chin and  sarcastically replied ❝You remind me of those people who act like being single is a personality, but it's just to cover up the fact that no one likes you

Yeosang slammed his sandwich and leaned onto the table. Wooyoung flinched while Yunho didn't even bat an eye. Once Yeosang  was right in front of Yunho, he laughed as he said ❝Well, it's better than being someone who depends on their body for self-validation

Yunho's amused expression was wiped off, and he stood up as well, slamming his hands onto the poor table. While Wooyoung's mouth opened wide and his eyes going back and forth towards his best friends.

The two keep staring at each other; their gazes were cold as ice. The tension was so thick Wooyoung almost choked. He wished he studied in the library with Jongho, and that's a rare occasion.

But then the two burst out laughing and turned their head yelling ❝April fools day!❞ When Wooyoung heard this, he had the urge to slap them both. He was really scared that they would argue and leave tension in their friendship.

Wooyoung smiled gratefully and said, ❝I really hate you two sometimes❞ Yunho and Yeosang high-five each other for their successful prank.

After school, Wooyoung was walking home, but the event from lunch stayed kn his mind. Yunho's mentions of having sex lingered in his mind. How come they already have it, even though Yunho and Mingi weren't in a relationship?

As he walked towards San's house, he kept thinking about their relationship.

When he first asked San, the older's face immediately dropped. He said no, and Wooyoung asked why but all San gave him was a kiss and quickly said they were underaged.

Which he was right, but SO ARE YUNHO AND MINGI. If San said he was religious, it would have been more convincing.

He was getting doubtful. Wooyoung had many thoughts running, reasoning why San would wait.