hypocrite

[Swimming trip part 2]

Wooyoung was mad, jealous and horny. San was a hypocrite; he didn't want Wooyoung to dress less because he was protective.

Yet this man right in front of him. Have the audacity just to wear black shorts and go shirtless.

Wooyoung doesn't know if San understands that his sexy built body made his dick twitch or how every girl in the damn pool was eye-fucking him.

He was so mad he wanted to be as far away from San as possible. Which was why he was in the shallow area with Mingi, who was too scared to go to the deep end.

Wooyoung was shooting lasers at San, who was diving and swimming like he was a mermaid in his previous life or something.

San, after finishing a lane, stood up, brushed his black hair backwards. Water droplets dripped down from his hair, gliding gracefully along with his tone abs.

The water made his black short clung highly onto his hips, outlining Satan in a very defining way.

Ah shit❞ Wooyoung cursed as he looked down at his shorts. Great now Wooyoung was mad, jealous, horny and hard. He was too focused on his little problem that he didn't realise San was approaching him.

Why didn't you join me?❞ His sudden voice caught Wooyoung off guard. He instinctively covered his friend and looked down embarrassed.

What's wrong?❞ San asked the boy, who seemed unusual. Usually, Wooyoung would joke around, saying he was turned on. However, right now, he actually was.

However, knowing San, he was scared the older might think he is always horny and not serious.

So he stayed silent, hoping Mingi would help him. What Wooyoung didn't realise was that Mingi went and swam after Yunho, who was seducing him.

When there was no sign of Mingi, Wooyoung looked around everywhere except San's eyes.

wooyoung, look at me❞ San tried to coax him. He would if he didn't suck at lying. ❝Did I do something wrong?

San tried to pull him up by taking hold of his wrist, but the younger yanked his hands back. Feeling overwhelmed with this confusing situation.

Wooyoung stood up and shoved San into the water, and walked away. ❝Wooyoung!❞ San called back, getting up in a rush.

❝Fuck, I'm crazy or horny. Shit, I am crazily horny❞ Wooyoung mumbled as he got into the changing room in a hurry. He still kept his hands over his friend while planning ways to end himself.

He found the toilet stalls and sighed in relief. Just as he went inside and was about to lock the door, San burst in and locked it behind him. Taken by surprise Wooyoung fell and sat on the toilet seat, thankfully still covering his hardened dick.

He felt it harden even more now that San was less than a meter away. The older locked his eyes, and he leaned down, hands on the side of the toilet tank, his face extremely close to wooyoung's.

Tell me what's wrong❞ Although his voice was soft, their position and wooyoung's dirty as mind didn't make it any pure. Too embarrassed to admit that he was hard, he threw the other excuse at San.

You're a fucking hypocrite that's what's wrong❞ with the way he refused to look at him; San thought Wooyoung was really upset. So grabbed the younger's chin and turned his face.

Giving a slow kiss and he whispered, ❝forgive me❞ he then grabbed wooyoung's hand and made slide it down along his torso.

If the younger was on guard, he wouldn't have let San do that, but those defined structures he felt beneath his fingertips made him feel overly stimulated.

God really has a favourite uh.

The older continued ❝I'm shirtless because you always said how you wanted me to be allergic to shirts❞ oh God, Wooyoung feels so embarrassed

The older was doing this for him, yet he was ungrateful. His thoughts were interrupted by San saying ❝what's this?❞ He looked at where the older was looking.

Wooyoung suddenly wanted jump off a cliff. When San had kissed him, Wooyoung subconsciously held onto his shoulders. Unable to respond, the younger only managed to choke. Pushing San away to cover his dick once again.

You should be a sin❞ wooyoung breathed out, feeling extremely sensitive at the cold air brushing against his member. ❝Is this what you've been hiding from me?❞ San asked, both curious and amused.

Seeing the smirk on San, the younger knew he had awoken his satanic side. However, since the older had always been strict with sexual acts, and Wooyoung always wanted to go all the way.

He wanted to respect San and not disappoint himself either, so he said ❝yeah, so please leave so I can help myself❞ it's normal for guys to do that, so he expected San to comply.

Yet the very sentence that came out of his mouth was not what he expected at all. 

The older stood back up properly, arms crossed. With a deep voice, he said.

no, I'm gonna watch you

- T.B.C-

(A/n) AKAJKAJA R rated next chapter 👁👄👁

- dewwy 🌱