Meeting the Jungs

Wooyoung sat on San's bed and contemplated how he was going to break the news to San.

Currently, the older was so focused on his math assignment that Wooyoung had no idea they had until San mentioned he would do it.

The older got up from his desk and out of his room. That's when Wooyoung thought maybe he could just not tell him?

But when San came back with a bowl of fruit salad and said, ❝I'm sorry I can't keep you company because of my assignment.

He handed him a fork and did not forget to kiss him. Fuck it. San is the one. Wooyoung took a deep breath and finally uttered it ❝Hey, um.

San looks down at him with a smile and hummed ❝mmh?❞ Wooyoung stabbed the grape as he said in such a fast pace

Myparentswanttomeetyouthisweekend

He looked up at San giving him an innocent smile. San blinked multiple times before he asked ❝Say-that agAin?❞ His voice cracked.

My parents want to meet you this-❞ Before Wooyoung could finish his sentence, San fainted on the floor with a loud thump.

It took a few seconds of Wooyoung just having his mouth wide open and side-eyeing before he yelled. ❝Oh my God!❞ Wooyoung placed the fruit bowl onto the bed before kneeling on the ground to check San.

He was listening to his heartbeat, and luckily it was still beating. He started examining him and touched his forehead after he leaned down and tried to place his finer underneath the nose to check his breathing.

However, at that exact moment, San sat up and knocked his forehead against Wooyoung. The younger flew off and screamed in pain, holding onto his forehead.

You almost fucking crack open my skull!❞ Wooyoung yelled. But San was unbothered, too dazed with the news. Seeing San's state.

Wooyoung feels a little guilty. He asked nervously, ❝Are you that shocked? I'm sorry.

The younger was starting to think maybe he pushed too much on San. Perhaps San never wanted to go that far where he's met his family. Little doubts started growing inside his head.

The older turned his head towards Wooyoung and saw the worried expression on his face. He gave him a gentle smile.

I'm just nervous because I want your parents to approve of me, that's all. You know why?

Wooyoung shakes his head, still rubbing his forehead. Then San reached for his hand and placed it down so he could kiss the reddened forehead. ❝Because I'm never sure about what I want in life, but you're the only exception.