english debate

So tell me again why I'm here?❞ Hongjoong entered the quiet classroom along with the kids.

Yunho walked around and began to arrange the desk into specific orders, the others following along. While he moved the desks, he informed the oldest, ❝Seonghwa was meant to be in your position, but he's busy with his three jobs.

San explained further for Yunho and said, ❝You just have to be the judge on our English debate that we are filming

He paused and looked around; his eyebrows frowned. ❝Where's Wooyoung?❞ He worriedly asked the others.

Seconds later, a hyper Wooyoung burst into the classroom yelling ❝I got the camera!❞ He excitedly opened it and started to film San, ❝Look here Sannie❞ He giggled, causing the older to smile widely and play along.

Yeosang and Jongho rolled their eyes, and Mingi reminded, ❝Guys, we need to film as soon as we can. It was due yesterday❞ Hongjoong gave a warning glare at all of them, and Yunho slapped the back of Mingi's head. ❝Idiot, you weren't supposed to blurt that out.

Then Hongjoong looked at Jongho, who was actually doing all the moving and asked, ❝Why are you with your hyungs when you're two grades younger than them?❞ Jongho closed his eyes, his face expressing he did not want to be here as well.

He sighed as he looked at Mingi, ❝He scammed me, saying we were going to the Arcade. It turns out they didn't have even numbers❞ Hongjoong looked at Mingi with a frown, while the tall boy smiled and looked away.

Yeosang clapped his hands as he finished arranging the debate seats. He took out his megaphone from his bag pack and spoke into it, ❝Alright enough chit-chatting, come on.

Wooyoung wanted to film longer, and Yunho had a hard time getting the younger to listen. Finally, Wooyoung placed the camera onto it's stand after San convinced him, and all the boys took their seat.

On the affirmative side were, Wooyoung, Yunho and Yeosang and on the opposing team were San, Mingi and Jongho. They all started to whisper and write things on their paper while Hongjoong stood behind the camera, completely clueless.

Wooyoung noticed this and told Hongjoong, ❝Oh um, you have to sit here❞ He patted the seat next to him, which was in the centre of both sides. While Wooyoung continued, ❝Firstly, turn the camera on and then we can begin. There's your paper with our topic.

Hongjoong did as he was told and sat in the centre of both sides. When he looked at the paper in front of him, it was blank. He snapped his head at Wooyoung and asked, ❝Where's the topic?❞ The younger just shrugged and playfully said, ❝You can ask Mingi.