perfect but not Wooyoung

Mingi bolts into Wooyoung's and Yunho's room

Mingi bolts into Wooyoung's and Yunho's room. The door slammed against the wall causing the two to flinch.

Yunho groaned as he launches a pillow straight at Mingi, who ducked in time. He complained, ❝Can you knock? What if I was watching porn?

Both Wooyoung and Mingi looked at each other, then at Yunho, who rolled his eyes and was about to go back onto his phone. However, Mingi yelled ❝I just received a text from San, and oh my God, I'm about to piss my pants

Wooyoung was now getting off his gaming desk and sat on Yunho's bed. After getting the two boy's attention, Mingi showed them the message.

Home boi:
Hey bro, I'm sending you this text because Wooyoung is probably playing games again, and he won't see my message till four hours later.

So, long story short, my father wants to invite you all to dinner.
He has something important to announce

Wooyoung stood up and ran downstairs as he screamed. He banged onto Seonghwa's single room while yelling ❝Hyung! I'm finally meeting my in-laws!

Wooyoung fixed his dress shirt for the 100th time as he asked Yeosang again ❝Do I look okay?❞ His best friend looked, and how much he wanted to choke him, it was the hundredth times Wooyoung asked him.

Yeosang gritted through his teeth ❝Yes, you look good❞ Seonghwa was sweating to his death. He looked at everyone and said in fear ❝Okay, kids, please, I beg you, don't embarrass me and Yunho and Mingi if you two argue, I'm grilling your game consoles

Both boys gasped at the same time, then Seonghwa knocked on the door. Wooyoung was about to pass out from anxiety; he had to hold onto Jongho's sleeve the whole ride.

The whole time he was feeling cold due to being overwhelmed, he felt as if he couldn't breathe properly. When Mr. Choi opened the door, Wooyoung swore his heart just left him.

The boy could feel his breathing unstable as his palms started sweating. Mr Choi welcomed them inside, greeting them with his gentle smile and dimples, looks exactly like San's.

When they entered the kitchen, Mrs Choi and San were already seated. Wooyoung eyes immediately landed on San's. The older gave him a warm smile, and straight away, the cold waves of anxiety Wooyoung felt were washed away.

Everyone took a seat; Wooyoung was next to San while Mr Choi was on the opposite end. The atmosphere were light as San's parents asked each of them thoughtful questions.

I heard you look after all these four boys at such a young. Seonghwa, you're such a gift to their parents❞ Mrs Choi complimented, while Seonghwa choked.