Wooyoung is into (?)

(Morning after Wooyoung's Birthday)

Wooyoung woke up feeling sore; he hissed as he sat upon the bed. Every inch of his body felt like it was bruised.

He touched his chest where marks covered him entirely. ❝When you wake up, these will still be here❞ He remembered San promising him. A smile broke out, and Wooyoung turned his head to look at the sleeping San.

and so will I. Next to you, on our bed.❞ San's comforting voice ringed melodically in his ear. The younger leaned forward and played with San's hair; he placed a soft kiss onto his temple before getting up.

When his feet touched the floor, that's when he realised he was still naked. He becomes red and quickly scattered to find his clothes from last night. He winced in pain from the sudden movement and fell onto his knees.

He glared at the older ❝Damn you Choi San.

When San finally woke up, he looked at the clock, and it showed 8:30 am. He turned around to hug Wooyoung but felt nothing. He sat up straight and looked around the room. His heart panicked until he heard sizzling sounds.

San breathed in relief when he knew where the younger was. With a sweet smile on his face, he walked downstairs.

It felt a little cold since he was shirtless and just wearing his pants, but he knew how to get warm.

He carefully approached the younger, who was distracted by cutting fruits for smoothies. When San was close enough, he back hugged Wooyoung. The younger flinched for a second, but when he realised it was San, he melted.

Wooyoung placed the knife down, and a huge smile broke out. He really did feel their relationship become closer and more intimate after making love. And he couldn't ask for more.

The older snuggled his face onto Wooyoung's shoulder and mumbled,    ❝Morning princess❞ The younger frozen at the new nickname, and slowly a blush crept up.

He wanted to play it off cool, so he coughed and huffed. ❝I'm gonna need a wheelchair for at least a week, so take responsibility.❞

San chuckled against his shoulder, making the younger feel ticklish. Then San lifted his head and whispered, ❝Do you really want me to?❞ He asked as he started to nibble his Wooyoung's ear.

The younger let out a moan, immediately tilting his neck. His hands were feeling up San's biceps while San's hand began to travel up Wooyoung's hoodie.

Suddenly Wooyoung's eyes shot wide open; he quickly got out of San's hold as he worried, informed ❝San the pan❞ Turning off the gas before any could be burn.

He sighed in relief, proud that he hasn't burned down his boyfriend's house.

He turned around and met San, who leaned against the counter, with his arms crossed, his god-like body on full display and a look that tells Wooyoung he should be intimidated.

Then San stood straight and pulled Wooyoung by the sleeve of his hoodie. Pulling him right onto in his chest. He gripped his fingers delicately onto Wooyoung's waist and turned their body.

Now Wooyoung was against the counter, trapped in the arms of Satan. San's eyes travelled from his lips to eyes. Then he looked behind Wooyoung. The older then leaned in even closer, so their body was pressed against each other.

With one hand, he slides the cutting board aside along with the knife. As he cleared the counter, he slowly stated, ❝About last night.❞ San looked at him in the eyes; he lifted his index finger and licked the juice off, ❝Did you like it?

Wooyoung froze; he couldn't believe he was asked a question like this. But he answered honestly. ❝I loved it❞ He wrapped his arms around San's neck and gave him an endearing smile as he added, ❝Because it's you

Then Wooyoung card San's locks, and he asked nervously, ❝Last night, how did you know I was into...BDSM? He wanted to punch something and scream, but he kept his cool. San's eyes lit up with amusement.

Because- He gripped onto Wooyoung's thighs and lifted him. Placing the younger onto the counter, Wooyoung gasped as he held tighter onto San's shoulder.

The older than brushed one of his hand up Wooyoung's thigh to his chest and placed a hold onto the back of his neck.

Yeosang told me. Plus, your reaction whenever you watch certain things were obvious.San stated, and Wooyoung felt so embarrassed, he took his hand off San's shoulder and covered his face.

The older cooed at the adorable reaction and asked, ❝Wooyoung, look at me. Although he was hesitant, Wooyoung placed his hands down and nervously made eye contacts with San.

San caressed Wooyoung's neck and smiled at him as he said, ❝Darling, there's nothing wrong with being into BDSM. He looked closely at Wooyoung to read his expression, but the younger still looked unsure.

And so he confessed, ❝If it makes you feel better, I was into it way before you. So, when Yeosang told me about it, I was so happy.Wooyoung looked shocked but smiled.

Wooyoung also confessed, ❝I wasn't really sure myself, but last night you proved it to me San looked up; his eyes trailed down onto Wooyoung's neck.

When he saw countless hickeys, he bites his lips and said, ❝You look even more beautiful when you're covered in my marks

(A/n) Okay, so kinkunlocked ✔️

- dewwy 🌱