do you feel the love

I can't believe you dragged me out to watch a play about a snail turning into a human.Wooyoung complained as he was dragged by Seonghwa. The older just told him to be quiet before focusing on driving.

He looks outside the car window, admiring the pretty view that was brought by the winter season. It starting to snow as Christmas was approaching.

The delicate white snowflakes that slowly falls and piles itself up on the roof, the trees and ground making everything look soft.

After Christmas, it meant there was only a week left before new year. That also mean his teenage years will end and young adulthood will approach. The future scared him no matter how much he tried to ignore it for a long time.

Would San still be by side? He hopes so.

When they arrived at the theatre the place was pretty empty making Wooyoung laugh. ❝See? The show must be ass.❞ He tried convincing Seonghwa, but the older glared at him. ❝Fine, buy me food after this.❞ He negotiated.

Seonghwa hands him the tickets and quickly said, ❝There is the ticket, find your seat I have to use the restroom.❞ Wooyoung nods his head sarcastically ❝Okay okay.❞

He walked in the hall and looked at the posters hanging on the wall. Lowkey impressed by some of them but he'll never admit that.

He looked at the number written on each door until he arrived at number 9. He walked in and no one was there. Confused he looked at the time thinking he must have been too early. However, he was on time.

Maybe the show really was ass. He just shrugged off the thought and head towards the seat number written on the ticket.

He walked through the numerous seats. The stage curtains closed; the room was really dark but thanks to the lights by the seats he was able to see.

His seat was located three rows after the first one and was right in the middle. He plopped down onto the seat and waited.

About five minutes later, Wooyoung rolled his eyes thinking Seonghwa probably fell somewhere and is currently dying. Or why is there no audience. Suddenly there was a noise that startled him. He looked up at the stage to see the curtains opened slowly.

Wooyoung's eyes widen and wandered around looking if anyone came. Yet no one was there. Then He hears a beautiful piano, his head turned back onto the stage where the melody had lured his head.

The tall red curtains finally opened up revealing a person. Not just anyone. It was San. He was seated, his fingers lingering onto the key notes of the piano.