strong bed are a must

Good morning. Is there any specific theme you were after?❞ The receptionist inclined her head meeting San's gaze.

San brushed his long locks looking around before answering in a gentle manner ❝We would like a modern but simple style.❞ Immediately the lady smiles and looked over at one of the workers.

Behind San was a beaming Wooyoung who looked as if he was going to burst any moment. He was shaking with excitement, that San had to hold his hands to calm him down.

But how could he? Not when he and San were going out to pick designs for their house. YES. THEIR HOUSE. Where he and San were going to spend their lives together.

The worker who was called out was a young lady around her early twenties. She wore a gentle smile as she presented herself ❝Nice to meet you Mr Choi. Please follow me.❞

San looked back at Wooyoung and smiled at him before tugging his hand a little to tell him they were heading somewhere. The younger quietly followed behind, tightening his grip on their hand as he walked into another spacious hall.

When they entered through a door Wooyoung's mouth dropped. It was as a huge store filled with many customers. Many sections with different parts of the house such as the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, small dinning space.

As the three walked Wooyoung looked around with a smile, his fingers briefly touching the furniture. They stopped at the kitchen section.

There was a section of various tiles to choose from. The lady inclined her head towards the first exemplary kitchen and stated, ❝This model is the most recent, with white them titles and modern design.

San looked at the exemplary and smiled. He walked forward, carefully eyeing the countertop and cupboards. Wooyoung followed behind and did the same.

The lady was about to speak up, informing them about another style they may like however a customer walked up to her and hurriedly told her they needed help.

And so, she quickly turns to the couple and excused herself. ❝Please have a look around, I'll be right back.❞ San and Wooyoung nodded as they watched her attend other customers.

Not to sound rude but she is forced to attend us? Cause I don't see other people having someone by their side.❞ Wooyoung asked as he opened the fridge.

San frowned a little as he explained ❝I wanted to shop like everyone else but when my father heard about us shopping for our home, he insisted we should have an assistant.

Wooyoung paused his action. Right. San was the only son of a wealthy businessman not to mention his mum was a well-known fashion designer and model.