18th birthday

(Coming of age pt 1)

Yunho, it's my birthday!❞ Wooyoung was shaking the older violently by his shoulder. Yunho grunted in response and looked at the time.

He groaned even louder and flicked the hyper boy off his bed as he complained ❝Happy birthday, but it's 5 am, so please fuck off before I clap your ass❞ Wooyoung hissed in pain but smiled because today was the day.

Wooyoung got back up and laid on top of Yunho who grunted at the sudden ambush. The younger excitedly sang. ❝But Yunho, I'm so excited for San to bend my body like gymnas~ and imma blow it like a flute

The older took a deep breath and opened his arm so they can wrap around Wooyoung's smaller frame. Closing his eyes, Yunho asked ❝Okay, we can talk about this with Mingi and Yeosang at breakfast. Just sleep for 2 more hours

Wooyoung excitedly nodded and tried to fall back asleep. Yunho patted Wooyoung's back continually, as Seonghwa would usually to their youngest since it somehow helps him sleep.

Wooyoung, as expected, always fall asleep from that method. He closed his eyes and let the time pass by.

When the alarm rang at 7 am, Wooyoung rushed downstairs and got ready for school. He met Seonghwa, cooking breakfast, with bed hair and looking like he would collapse any moment. Nothing new.

Just as Wooyoung was about to open his mouth, Seonghwa beat him to it ❝I don't care if you're allowed to have the special time with your boyfriend. Make sure it's at his house, and don't come home looking wrecked❞ He slammed the pan down the table.

From upstairs, Mingi walked down and teased Seonghwa ❝You're being overprotective again❞ He walked past Wooyoung and stroked his head while saying ❝Our youngest has become an adult, happy birthday

Wooyoung smiled brightly at Mingi then at Seonghwa, who just sighed and uttered to himself ❝At least it's San, he will be gentle❞ Hearing this, Wooyoung blushed.

As he waited for breakfast, he checked his messages.

Daddy
Happy birthday luv
I love you so much
But remember, just because it's your birthday doesn't mean I will be easy on you.

Wooyoung:
Exactly how I wanted 👀
I've been waiting so long to experience this moment with you.
I love youuuuu <3

[Seonghwa's crippling ball sacks]

Sa(ta)n:
Happy birthday to my baby