spend a life time with me

It's been exactly a month since the two had lived together. Surprising it was going great, Wooyoung behaved much better compared to when he shared a room with Yunho.

Perhaps it was because Yunho was as crazy as him that getting into a mess was as simple as breathing.

Regardless the two enjoyed their quiet life together without any interruption this time. ❝You look so mature in a suit San❞ Wooyoung giggles watching the older wearing his blazer.

The older looked at Wooyoung through the mirror and smiles as well. ❝Thank you, darling.❞ As he picks up his tie, Wooyoung walks towards him and grabs it instead.

I want to do it for you.❞ The younger said as San turns around to face him. ❝Since when did you know how to do it?❞ He asks suspiciously since Wooyoung would always ask San for help.

As the younger easily made knots and pulled it up to San's collar answering shamelessly. ❝I just wanted you to touch me.

The slight amusement on the older's face tells Wooyoung he liked the reasoning if not San would gave given him a stern look.

San then leans closer and press his forehead against Wooyoung's smiling. ❝I love you so much.❞ The younger snickers saying it back, ❝I love you way more. Let's eat breakfast before we head off to work.

The two head to their kitchen, which was a very modern style yet it felt so comfortable. Sitting together at the table they ate breakfast in peace. ❝Right we need to go shopping together after work.❞ Wooyoung lifts his head remembering.

San hands him a glass of water, ❝Don't talk while you chew. You might choke.❞ Wooyoung sips the water which made it easier to shallow and smirks ❝I won't, I have experience sucking your-❞

Wooyoung.❞ San warned, shaking his head but he hid the smile as the younger pouts and dip his head down to eat his food.

After long hours of work. The two head to their local shopping centre to buy more groceries. Wooyoung groans squeezing his legs while he walks.

Of course, San noticed and pulls him closer by the waist. ❝I told you not to over dance even if it's your job.❞ He sounds mad yet the younger knows it was out of care.

Wooyoung has finally had enough courage to find his passion which was dancing and was currently doing a teaching course. As much as he loves it he was also a perectionist.

Which leads him to overwork and the result if that? His body suffered. San's being the supportive boyfriend he was made sure to voice his concerns in such a gentle way Wooyoung felt like he committed a third degree murder.