Halloween Special pt.2

❝Alright that's enough, it's getting late let's go home guys❞ Hongjoong was the first to get up and break the ice, the one everyone was struggling to achieve.

They all agreed and scattered off the bench. As they walk through the park which seemed so much bigger now, none of them spoke. It was building tension and Wooyoung didn't like one bit.

Then a loud creak could be heard, cutting through the howling of wind. It sounded quite far and yet it was clear and loud as if it was a warning sign. Everyone held their breathe. Foolishly they turned their body towards that house.

Mingi eyes exploded twice as big screaming, ❝HOLY SHIT IT OPEN!❞ He began to sprint the opposite direction of the house. Folowed by Hongjoong who also yelled, ❝OH FUCK NO❞

Then the rest also started running like maniacs, yelling and screaming as if their life depended on it. Running without much thought and just on pure fear, none of them realised they were separated.

Hongjoong and Yeosang found themselves somewhere near a fountain within the large park. They breathlessly look at each other and pointed, ❝Gr-great mind thinks alike❞ Hongjoong barely make it out from his heaving chest.

Yeosang breathlessly gave him thumbs up. Great mind indeed because the fountain area was a place where there crowd, lots of them. It even had lights, almost looking like a night market, full of busy passers.

However, there were four of them that wasn't so bright when it came to hiding place. Seonghwa, Mingi, Wooyoung and Yunho burst into an empty library with Mingi and Yunho still screaming.

Seonghwa looked around analysing the library. Wooyoung couldn't even scream, his whole body system shut down. He was heavily breathing. While the other two still screamed, ❝SHUT IT❞ The oldest cover their mouth with his palms.

The youngest looked around for San but he wasn't there which just made everything worse. Now that the screaming was gone, the place was too quiet, eerily quiet. Like the ones where it messes up with your mind.

Out of nowhere, a book fell making all of them flinch. ❝PLEASE LET ME GRADUATE ATLEAST❞ Mingi cried, as if that would help.

Slowly Yunho and Seonghwa walked forward and the oldest picked up the book. With a frown Seonghwa read the title out loud, ❝House of Leaves❞ The two stared at each other.

Both looking for any sort of information one of them might have. But no one in the room knew what that words meant. ❝What does House of Leaves mean?❞ Mingi questioned and Wooyoung looked around restlessly.