Lime?: Heatwave/Kade x Reader

Start from the beginning

Every movement she made was less graceful as she stumbled over certain objects and nearly fell down the flight of stairs if you hadn't been holding her hand so tightly.
The sight outside was quite odd, seeing all of the Burns family enjoying a moment with their bots because you knew days like these were rare. What really worried you was the fact she stopped abruptly in front of Kade, who was standing beside Bolder along with a tap dancing Cody.

"Heatwave, (y/n) is here to see you!" Dani was quick to let go then prance off over to Blades, who seemed to hold an oddly worried expression directed toward you.
The look didn't spark you as worrisome, all that weirded you out was the odd behavior of the others. Which amounted to Cody loving tap dancing, which was a very special dance that Boulder actually liked. You couldn't find any sight of Chase, or the Chief but they were usually out patrolling the town.
You finally decided to take in the odd details of Kade, whose ginger hair was covered by a helmet which seemed to oddly resemble Heatwaves. The moment didn't last long as you waved slightly moving to glance behind the tall male, hoping to catch a glimpse of Heatwave near by.

"Hey Kade, where's Heatwave? Also is Dani okay? She seems... off, actually you do too. What's with the getup?" You moved closer to him, pointing at at the helmet before gently removing it from his head.
This action caused Kade to scoff, a glowing blush beginning to form on his face as he quickly went to grab it from your grasp. But you moved back, quickly hiding it behind your back as you hummed shaking you head.

"Come on Kade, are you going to answer me? I'd very much like to speak with my boyfriend." You could hear a familiar annoyed growl, which seemed to surprise you.

"H-He's not here right now." Kade's voice was oddly deep, almost as if he was copying Heatwave himself.
You tried to stifle your laughter as you shook your head, pointing up at the black eyed male. He seemed a bit insulted at your attempt to form a sentence only to stumble with laughter.

"W-Why do you sound like that, I didn't know you liked Heatwave that much." You took a deep inhale before slipping the helmet onto your head, giving him a quick wink before trying to imitate his your significant others voice.

"Rescue bots roll to the rescue," once again you burst into laughter at your own take on your lover, not noticing the heavy blush forming on the ginger's face.
You gently tilted up the helmet, hoping to keep it upright due to it being bigger than your head. Which only seemed to worsen the beat red coming to the firefighters face, which you only dumbed it down to anger rather than being embarrassed.

"So, I got you some pizzas. I'm sure it doesn't matter to you what they are, right?" You gently punched his shoulder, giving him a playful smile.
Sadly that didn't end well for you as your hand was quickly snatched into his much larger one, he seemed to examine your hand which weirded you out. Kade slowly brought it up to his face, and slowly began to run his fingers along the knuckles and finger tips. You had no idea what was happening, and the sudden urge to pull away was getting worse. That is until he spoke in that same deep voice, as he brought it up to cup his cheek.

"Your hands are so soft, and warm..." his voice was slightly gentle, almost baffled as he pushed his lips very gently into your palm.
That was it for you, you pulled away quickly, holding your hand close to your chest as you chuckled awkwardly. You slowly began to back away, shaking your head gently as you tried your best not to let your anxieties get to you. Just before you could turn away you ran into a cold metallic figure, whom gently ruffled your hair with their digit. You were grateful for the sudden sense of stability, but once you noticed it was Blades you could barely keep your tears in. You knew Blades was always a big help when it came to your worries, and how scared you got when you had no control over unknown situations.