Accused Cheater Reader (TFP:Autobots Scenarios)

(Don't own the photo)
Description: The reader is accused of cheating.

July2020: Adding on to this "interfacing" when I wrote(like 2 years ago)this meant something completely different to me! I had no idea what the actual meaning was, I just assumed it meant being overly intimate with someone else.
Sorry if y'all thirstys thought it was having sex.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Optimus Prime

- You explain to Optimus that you would never, ever cheat on him.
- Will constantly glace/stare at you while you're talking to another mech/human.
- He'll confront you when you're both alone, like in his berthroom.
- He would be very emotional.

His optics were staring over at the wall as he failed to speak. "Ha-have you been... interfacing with another... mech?" As those words left his metallic lips, fluid started falling from his optics, sliding down his flushed faceplates. You were shocked, but your eyes softened as you felt his servo, you were currently standing on, shake from the silent sobs he was trying to contain.
Never would anyone think that such a strong leader fighting in a great war of robotic origins, be crying over a human who he thinks is cheating.
You smiled holding his faceplate with your hand, as you lightly wiped away the fluid coming from the mech's optics.
Your own heart was full of anger and sadness over the Mechs' tears. "Optimus... I don't know who told you that I, of all people, would cheat on you. You are the greatest mech I know. You are the teams leader. And you a prime, gave me a human, the privilege of being your Sparkmate. I would never let that go. I have been cheated on by many guys I've been with, but I know you won't hurt me..." The Prime hung his helm using his servo to try and wipe away the tears as you continued. "And whoever told you that I cheated on you, can go frag themselves... I will never leave you for someone who, I know, can't please me like you can." After you finished you turned his helm up toward you. You brought your lips up to his. Not even a second later the Prime kissed you back, letting out a sob like moan. As you pulled away, he tried to look away again but you held his helm in place, but that didn't stop him from not looking into your eyes. "Optimus... Look at me please..." He looked at you, the fluid was brimming at the edge of his optics again, "Optimus Prime, My Sparkmate, My everything. Please don't be like that, I love you from Earth to Cybertron and back.. I would never interface with another mech... I only want to interface with you... So please believe me when I tell you that I love you Optimus Prime." The Prime started crying again, harder. He held you closer to his chasis. "Please don't leave me ever..." You smiled into him, the warmth radiating off of him as you nodded. Suddenly you were pulled away, his cold dermas pressed against your lips lovingly. You smiled kissing back.

Ratchet

- Grumpy with you and who he's jealous of.
- Will constantly glare.
- Won't admit to being jealous unless pressured enough.
- Will be slightly emotional.

Ratchet grumbled under his breath as he carried you into his berthroom. You tilted your head, (e/c) eyes full of curiosity. "Ratch? Why did you interrupt me and Bulmblebee? He needed help, the baby looked so sad!" You point back toward the door, Ratchet scoffed, "Bumblebee is fine, he is not a sparkling. He can take care of himself!" You flinched back at his tone of voice, you sighed. "Doc, why are we in your room? Didn't you say a few hours ago that you didn't want me to be in your personal space?" You motioned with your arms, and the orange and white medic sighed. "I hate it when you do that." You felt pain erupt from your heart as he set you down on his berth, he just looked at the wall. You slowly climbed up to his shoulder plate. After a few second you huff and sat down, "what did I do that makes you hate it?" He grumbled turning his helm away. You giggled, "Ratchet, You're too cute. But I didn't hear you." He look at you with his piercing blue optics looking into your (e/c) eyes. "I said I hate how you listen... I mean, you always follow what I say. I don't like it, I want you to pull me in when I push you away." You noticed his optics dull as a fluid was at the corner of his optics. "Woah. Ratchet it's okay. I just don't want you to hate me... don't cry! I-I'll pull you in, see!" You quickly latch onto his faceplates and quickly pampering kisses onto the metal that slowly heated up. You felt his servo pull you away. "S-stop..." You whine as you stood up and jumped up, trying to wrap your arms around his face. "Ratchet!!! Come on!" He groaned and leaned into your touch. You quickly pulled him close and pushing your lips onto his dermas. Ratchet let out a slightly moan out of suprise. You stood there feeling heat rush to your face as you felt him moan. You pulled away panting for air, "See... I won't push you away again Ratch! I'm sorry" you nuzzle his neck cables. He shuddered. You felt his metallic body heat up more. A question ran through your head, you swallowed the lump in your throat, nervous to ask. "So... um doc, were you jealous of me being around Bee?" You chuckled as he stuttered trying to find words. "Its okay Ratchet it's fine." You felt his servo grab you again, you were pulled away gently. You looked into his blue optics, which were full of the fluid you seen before. "I-I heard you were seeing another mech or human.. I don't know." He turned his helm away from you. Your eyes widened in shock. You shake your head, ruffling your (h/c) hair. You stared up at the medic, "No. I would never do that to you Ratchet! I love you so much. Whoever told you that can go frag themselves because I am your sparkmate for as long as I live. I will never bring such pain into your spark. Please believe me when I say that I will never ever! Do that!" you watched as he glanced at you then smiled. "Ratch..." he looked at you once again. "H'what?" You smiled brightly, "I love you, you big softy!" He rolled his optics chuckling and kissed your forehead.