TFP: Predaking/Optimus Prime/Megatron x Predacon!Reader Pt.2

(Don't own photo, gif?)
Requested by: @DragonQueenPrime
Description: Continuation of 'Predaking/Orion Pax/Megatronus x Predacon Reader.' The three get combined into a combined mech, and trying to find a way to get themselves back into their own individual selves they meet Reader once again! Enjoy!
Bold- Megatron
Italicization- Predaking
Underline- Optimus Prime
^ only when they are combined(lemme know if you want the link to the gif if it doesn't work)

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You gasped for air you didn't know you needed, glancing around at the familiar white void wondering how you got there. Now realizing how much you've grown used to the place, gently sitting against the ground with a thump.
"I wasn't on Cybertron for more than a kilocycle." You crossed your arm, but sighed longingly while laying on your back holding your servos up.
"I managed to make a few friends, they were nice cybertronians. They didn't care that I was a predacon. So, why take me back here-" you were rudely cut off by Primus as he spoke, loudly
"I have a bad feeling something is coming, and I fear if you had not left you'd be under the worst of it. I do believe that their is a planet that you may never be found on, a place not many know of. Earth, it is a far away place that bares its own life." He didn't give you time to speak, only giving you a second to think over the decision even though you had no choice.
"I have to leave my friends again... But Primus I-I don't want to leave to an unknown planet, leaving Cybertron for a megacycle was hard enough. It took me deca-cycles to get used to life on the New Cybertron." You sat up waiting for a response from the creator but all he did was sigh, before continuing.
"My dear young predacon, I know this is painful but you know I am never wrong. I'm sure you will meet your friends again, such as that predacon you called Predaking. You will reunite with them one day, it may not be now but it will be soon." His voice rumbled with sympathy as your optics widened, fighting back the feeling within your spark.
"P-Predaking!? Orion and Megatronus... I'll see them again? B-but when-" you collapsed to the ground groaning in pain, feeling your form tighten in agony trying to keep online. Already knowing you didn't want to wake up on an unknown planet with no one but yourself, the thought scared you.

~•~Years later on Earth~•~

Optimus held the relic close to his chassis, canons at the ready trying hard not to drop the devise while he dodged the large predacon.
"You will not get this relic." Optimus tried to fire at the beast but it did nothing as he was slammed roughly with Predaking's tail. Something about seeing a predacon made his helm hurt, almost as if trying to remember something his body couldn't comprehend.
Each hit sent the Prime flying back, until the Predacon transformed in front of him and that sent Optimus into a helm aching mess.
"Giving up so soon Prime?" Predaking spoke scoffing at the Primes stumbling behavior, slamming his pede into Optimus' large chassis forcing the relic within his servos. Optimus groaned feeling the memories flood back in a painful helmache, trying to keep his optics online. Until the sound of a ground bridge opening filled the twos audials. Megatron smirked at the helpless Prime, gesturing for Predaking to move. Before the predacon could move back, Optimus took the opportunity to activate the relic even though he had no knowledge of what would happen.
The relic let out a blue glow emitting a powerful energy pulse, sending the three back as a beam of white edged into their sparks. The three screamed in pain falling to their knees, the sounds of their team mates calling their names filled the air as the light flashed in a deep blue blinding the onlookers.
Ratchet ran toward the dust filled air calling for Optimus, only to hear a deep growl as a larger predacon appeared through the dust. The medic stumbled back looking into its brown optics, as it hissed crunching the relic under its claws about to bite the medic when it quickly fought against itself. It's large figure was that of Predaking but the color scheme was mixed, having an aura of purple surrounding it as the red and blue shoulderplating ruffled and the black wings spread as the beast flew toward the sky. The onlookers gasped at the sight of the predacon, wondering where it had come from.
The three flew away, Predaking had a fear weld within his spark at the combined thoughts of the two leaders. His body combed through the forest until a helm ache started from the Prime, who still tried to remember the femme within his helm. The mechs landed roughly crashing through a few trees, the ground coming up beneath them coating their form in a thick layer.
"You mindless beast! You destroyed the only thing that could've returned us to ourselves!" Megatron roared within their combined helm, transforming back into a cybertronian. The three stood in sync stumbling back holding their helm. Optimus being the first to think of a way to get out of the situation even though his thoughts hurt. Finally the Prime remembered the relic could possibly be repaired.
"That is not true Megatron, I am positive the relic could be repaired but-" they paused hearing pede steps, as Predaking sniffed, a tingle against his senses at the oddly familiar scent. The three paused as Megatron allowed his weapon to unsheathe, even though the other two had no reason to fight whatever was coming.
Through the shrub of trees came a predacon with its sleek (f/c) frame, it lowered its helm with a snarling hiss. The three feared for their lives even though Predaking was surprised to see one of his own kind alive, and something about them felt so familiar. The (f/c) predacon jumped at them, using its fangs to dig deep within their neckcables. The mechs servo slammed against the helm, desperate to get the predacon off them. Megatron managed to land a deep gash within its side as it snarled. The three watched as the predacon fell back letting out a whine of pain, before going limp.
"Pathetic, this beast cannot even fight." Megatron laughed walking over to the lifeless predacon.
"Megatron, do not harm her this could be the last of my kind besides myself!" Predaking struggled against the strength of the Decepticon leader, who still tried to strike at the beast.
"Why does this predacon look so familiar... I've seen them somewhere before... but whe-" Optimus could feel the three stop as they groaned in pain holding their helm from his own thoughts. All three at once began to remember the predacon they fell for all those eons ago, remembering the voice and caring behavior.
Megatron quickly took control over the body, lifting the weapon trying not to crack under the pressure of the predacon in his processor. Before the three could comprehend what had happened they were already on the dirt ground. They looked up into the familiar (f/c) optics, and the sleek femme frame as a blade was held against their neckcables, a noticeable smirk upon their faceplates.
"Like someone once told me, 'never let your guard down until you now your opponent won't be getting back up." The audials upon the mech perked at the sound of your voice, feeling their sparks pulse with a strong feeling of love. The look within their brown optics filled with lubricant, all three couldn't contain their emotions remembering the predacon they all thought had died.