TFP: Megatron x Predacon!Reader x Optimus Prime

(Don't own photo) credit to the artist😍
Requested by: @you_wot_mate
Description: Another Predacon!! So, the reader is sent on a mission but disobeys an order only to test out their transforming ability. They end up, still stumbling upon Optimus Prime who changes their perspective on their Decepticon stance but something keeps them in place on the Decepticon side... Enjoy!!!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Your body twisted and contorted into a much smaller, compact and sleek frame. The burning sensation within your metallic body ceased at the sudden change of scenery. No longer were there tree branches slamming into your muzzle but a more peaceful gentle rush of wind, as the leaves gently swayed against your audials. Your enjoyment of the odd sensations only lasted a few minutes before the sound of footsteps began to grow louder. They were heavy, shaking the ground slightly as you moved to hide your frame up within a larger tree.
It was very unlike you to hide but being a cybertronian was very new to you, and fighting off an Autobot or other Eathly beast would end fatally.
Your audials twitched at the soft sound of a familiar voice, no longer booming with power or wisdom. The voice sent an odd chill down your spine, glancing passed the lush of leaves to see the gentle gleam of silver, red and blue. His back facing you as he walked forward, the mumbling growing more faint as he continued onward. Curiosity began to nip at your processor, slowly shifting around the thick branches to keep in gentle pace with the Leader.
You could hear the soft rushes of water beginning to reach your audials, every word the mech spoke began to drown out at the sound. The closer you got the more you were able to move around better, with the snaps and cracks being unheard by the stream being a few feet away. His audials seemed to twitch slightly, as you sat a few treetops away noticing his silent mumbles were now much louder booming words.
"I do not know what to do... please just give me a sign on which direction is best..." his servos found there way to his helm, a loud sigh rang through the air. You could see just how badly this war had been affecting the Autobot leader, and how badly he wanted it to end. The new perspective of frustration, pain and unknowns the Leader portrayed began to shift gears within your processor. This usually calm and collected mech had let his walls down to ask the ones above for guidance, and that was enough to make you rethink your place.
Your body twitched at the thought, completely forgetting your position upon the tree. Within the few second of processing the snap and your attempts to catch yourself, you were already within the clutches of dirt and leaves as the floor shook with how hard you fell. You couldn't move from your arms and legs being caught within branches and sticks, the constantly trashing and movement didn't help with your position. The sudden sound of that familiar voice filled your audials, your metallic body grew stiff with how close the mech was to your form. His blades were already out most likely thinking he was going to get ambushed by vehicons, you understood his caution. The standstill didn't last long, his hazy baby blues glistened with an emotion you've never seen in your few months of creation.
"I-I-I didn't mean to-" You cursed at yourself for stuttering, even though it was only natural from not being fully used to your cybertronian form and that odd feeling within your body. The air could've choked you if it wasn't for his soft faceplates, and his servo moving to remove the agriculture from off your body. His digits gently removed the leaves and branches, causing a few flinched from this new side of the leader.
"Are you alright? You took quite a fall, may I ask your designation?" His voice was soft, as if you would break if he spoke loudly. So many questions ran through your head but mostly of how he couldn't recognize you, or even see that your (f/c) color scheme resembled that of your beast mode. Your head clouded with unanswered questions, and realizing Predaking and your Creator were the two to know your name but that still didn't explain your nervousness, although it did feel oddly nice to feel this way.
Your thoughts were cut off by you body tensing as you felt his digits brush against your metallic body, you tried to push those feelings away telling yourself he was trying to help you.
"Um, it's-" you hissed at the sudden high pitched ringing, almost forgetting completely what you were sent out to do. Your noise of pain caused the mech to search your body, his servos lifting you up to help you stand straight.
"It's okay, I have you. Are you injured in any way?" He seemed a bit to open to helping you, even though he didn't know your name. Still his gently hazy ocean blues found a way to your spark, sending a tingle down your back strut.
"No," you paced yourself, lifting a hand to gently lay against the tree as you moved away from the mech. Your hope was that he would leave you alone, but his gentle touch against the small of your back proved he wasn't going to let up, and you cursed his Autobot spark.
"I can tell you're a bit startled, is there anything I can do for you?" His voice was like silk itching within your audials, which was slightly annoying from his pleasant nature.
You sat still, speaking quietly as you talked, hoping the leader wouldn't assume anything horrible from you. But as time passed you found the conversation to be drifting less from the war and more toward you than anything else. The Leader told you his name without a moments hesitation, maybe in hopes of getting you to do the same but something told you not to... no more like begged you to give your designation.
"(Y/n).." His optics did dialate a few time and you didn't know what that meant, it didn't mean anything menacing from what you gathered in the short conversation.
"You asked my designation," your (f/c) and hazy orange optics shifted anxiously toward the mech, his own blue optics locked with your own. Something about the stare down made your metallic plates twitch, feeling something yearn deep within your body. Just before the impulse took over he quickly moved his gaze back toward the glowing river,
"This is a very personal question and you do not need to answer, but we're do you stand in this war?" His voice was now a more stern tone, sending another odd emotion through your processor. You could feel your body tense, every fiber of your metallic being wanted to run and back toward the warship but you instantly loosened your unknowing grip of your servos. Before you could answer the same buzzing sound rang within your audial, seeping through the thick wall you had boarded up before this mission.
The mission, you could barely remember what you were here to do, hunt Autobots... harm innocent fleshies and doing more violent harm against these disgusting Autobots. Autobots, that name seemed to ring in your processor as you watched Optimus Prime stand to reach out for you. He was the Autobot Leader, the mech who will be the downfall of your own Decepticon Leader. Optimus Prime, he was a very gentle and sweet mech and every minute you spent with him the more to began to realize the feelings you felt for him.
You leaned back, out of reach from his touch. The sharp denta you refused to show began to ache, your jaw clenched to keep the ringing pain within your vocals.
"M-May I ask to see you again, here... maybe-" you hissed once again pushing yourself back and moving out toward anywhere he couldn't see you. Your body began to shift as you roughly pushed him away, hissing louder from the amount of pain that rang through your body and within seconds of ducking behind more bushes and trees your body began to contort. The metal plating began to scrap against one another as the sudden sound of your roar echoed within the trees, your gaze shifted down toward the mech realizing the ship above watching your every movement.
All of your attempts to push you body back were useless, every CNA strand burned within your veins as the burning in your neck cables began to flow out of your unhinged jaw in large flames of fire. The very mech you sat with for what felt like hours was now in a fighting stance, already recovered from when you pushed him earlier. Your body twisted as your wings moved on their own, the (f/c) color scheme was barely seen within the eerie night sky but the twinkle of stars glistened against your armor as you landed before the Leader. His soft baby blues were now a steal ominous blue, seeping deaths with your spark and your attempts to hold your predator instincts back only worsened the amount of unknown rage within your body. The sound of that cursed whistle howled in your mind, forgetting every ounce of logical thinking.