TFP: Holoform!Starscream x Pregnant!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @CricketLuver
Description: The reader is pregnant with Starscreams' child, who doesn't know yet. The reader is worried after not hearing from Starscream in months.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

When you were stuck in the cave with the Decepticon's Second in Command you knew your life would never be the same. He was so mean, with such snobby remarks, and making fun of your kind. But when you and the Seeker crossed paths again in almost the same situation it was like a sign, and when you were being held in the servo of the Seeker, next to his Spark chamber so you wouldn't freeze, he knew he had grown to like you out of all the other stupid fleshies of the world.

The Seeker had told you about the Decepticon's and why they were there(from their pov). He insisted that you both keep meeting up, but keep it to a minimum, as to not draw suspicion from both parties. He explained he knew that Megatron would try to use you, or even harm you.

Being the mechs friend was hard enough in the beginning, and when he confessed that he had feelings for a "fleshy," like you, you were speechless. Yes, you had the same feeling for the Seeker but you didn't think he would feel the same. And being on different ends, him being a Decepticon and you being with the Autobots, it could never work. Over time it did work, no one found out, and when he told you he had a surprise for you, you knew it was something he had been planning for some time. You both met in the same spot, out in the forest, in the deepest part.

What stood in front of you was the most handsome man you've ever seen. His grey hair was slick back and only a lock of hair was red, it magically stood slightly. You looked at his form, he was wearing mostly different shades of grey. His button up dress shirt was a dark grey and the vest over it was red. He had a perfect looking purple tie around his neck, and another dark and light grey over coat. The only most noticeable thing, besides his little red cowlick, would be the high top heels. You remembered that look he gave you with those red eyes. He had held his arms open for you to run into, of course you joked about his heels but he didn't seem to mind. But as things got more heated after you both laid under the stars and shared a kiss, you knew something like this would happen. And it didnt really seem like it would either since you both were different species. But of course something like this would happen, and Starscream hasn't been around for a few weeks. No secret meetings, no battles that included him, nothing.

You looked down at the pregnancy test in your hand, a few other in the trash showing the same result. You felt happy, excited. But how would Starscream react? The thought of him giving you a hate filled look with those blood red optics, you've grown to love, made you let out a low sob.

After another two weeks, Starscream hadn't tried to contact you. And this was starting to worry you. What if something happened to him? Was the baby not going to have a father figure in their life! Will you be alone...
You knew he said to keep the visits to a minimum, but the longest he's been gone is a month. And it's already been almost three. You tried desperately to keep holding on, and your stomach was starting to get bigger. Luckily no one at base knew because you kept physical contact to a minimum, and even wore baggy clothes so they wouldn't notice the buldge in your stomach. It was hard to do with Miko always wanting to hug you, and not getting sick so Ratchet wouldn't have to check you.

When you went in for your end of the month check up, for the third month Starscream still hadn't shown up. You were surprised, and felt blessed, to walk into your home to see a sleeping Starscream on your couch, in his holoform. You felt excitement weld up within you, as you slowly ran your hand across his slick dark grey hair.