Bayverse: Dino/Mirage x Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @murcxelago
Description: Bayverse!! This takes place when the Autobots are being hunted, obviously they all went into hiding and Dino was bought by you. The Reader had taken a trip with their new car, failing notice the suspicious truck following close behind them but it doesn't go unnoticed by Dino.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You stood astonished at the sight of your rundown Ferrari beginning to stand up. Each squeak and gear shifting only fueled the fear, when moments ago it had strapped you into the back seat as shots began to rip through the window.
This giant had shredded the (f/c) paint into its former shiny red coat, the clicks of metal plating and steam rolling around its form made your heart throb anxiously against your rib cage. All that clouded your vision was the glowing hazy neon blue eyes, and the blades along its forearms being held upright.
Just as your throat rippled with a longing scream you heard a clash of metal, then the sudden ground around you shook with enough force to make you topple over. The air immediately left your lungs, only seeing bits and pieces of metal fragments flying passed you and the bits of dirt hitting your hoodie.
"Get back amore." His voice was a heavy Italian accent, dripping with an oddly sensual tone that sent a burning pain to your cheeks. He seemed to have tossed something rather large into the tree lining.
Your eyes focused on another visibly larger figure looming over both of you, it's glowing red eyes focused more on you. The two stood in a standstill, you shielded behind the Italians foot as he stood in a fighting stance. You could see the taller robot shift, choking out words of a language you've never heard but your vehicle seemed to understand out as he let out a growl. It's metallic body dripped off with dust coating its grey and black colors, their voice deep and gravely filled with hate and anger. This darker robot had an odd set of weapons and clawed like hands, watching as he ran at you again before ripping at your cars metal plating. Your vehicle could take a beating, shoving his blade right into its left arm snapping away at the cables and plating.
"Subito! (y/n)." His vocals shook as he tilted his helm toward the warehouse. You took the hint and ran toward the broken window, hearing the faint clashing of metal and the loud static of electricity. Just as you slammed your back against the brick wall everything fell silent, only hearing the whooshing of faint trees and the chirps of crickets. Then suddenly that large claw broke through the rest of the glassed window, wrapping around you in a tight grip. Your insides seemed to squish disgustingly close together as you were lifted up to its face.
It said something in that same language that sent a noticeable chill up your spine, feeling it's claws dig deep into your side. Your struggles were useless as you shifted from side to side trying to get loose, it's mouth vented out a deep bit of steam that coated you in a musk you couldn't describe. Their was an insignia noticeably along it's right chest plate, then it all came back to you in a wave of sickness.
"L-Let go of me!" Your voice was strained from how loudly you screamed, knowing this Decepticon was able to squish you into a thin paste.
The events you seen on television of the government speaking about these centimeters beings disguised as vehicles but that bit was coated with a mist of fear.
You took another inhale of a sobbing breathe, crying out as it's sharp teeth drew closer. Your cries were wasted on the mech that was your vehicle, who you couldn't call by name but that didn't stop your whines for him to save you. Using up the rest of your adrenaline filled energy, you kicked at his digits barely slipped passed them but it caught you with a tighter grip.
"P-Please!" Your voice had finally ceased into a wheezed out shout that was barely audible. The red eyes glowed brightly in delight at your failed plea, but just as that smug smirk left its face you were flung into the air from an unknown force.
Your lungs burned from the lack of air being knocked out of you. The surface below you was visibly not the cool grass but a much warmer invisible plating. You could hear the groan of the Decepticon that once held you within his cluches; he was pinned down by that same force holding you.
"Non toccare... amore are you alright?" That same heavy Italian accent rippled through your body, noticing now that it was your vehicles cloaking device switching off. You couldn't understand the Italian part of his sentence but you nodded your head to the last bit, knowing now you were going to be ok. The Decepticon growled loudly,
"You fool, that pretty little thing will just bring you down. (S/he) will rat you out to (her/his) kind, and that bounty will be after you in hours!" The Decepticon scratched at the metal on you vehicles leg, causing a horrendous screeching sound to bounce off the trees and back into your ears.
"Look away, amore." Just as your car spoke, you instantly turned your head away afraid if you disobeyed you'd regret it. Once your (e/c) eyes locked onto the rubbles of the warehouse there was a sickening crunch, the Decepticon let out a low groan then it fell silent once again. All you could see was the faint flicker of light from those bright blue optics, and the sparks that flew from what you assumed was the decepticons head. You sat in silence a for a bit, waiting patiently for him to say it was okay to look again but you were quickly wrapped in its shifting gears and metal plating. The interior of your car was still clean, and that familiar warmth began to radiate off of the seat. Every thought wanted to be kept away from that odd feeling in your stomach of sitting within a living being, but as the seat belt tightened gently and the rev of the engine sounded you knew you weren't going to be able to fight them.
"Mirage," that thick accent shook against the inside of the car, sending a nervous chill down your spine.
"I-I'm sorry?" You hoped he wasn't offended by your stupidity but he let out a more than attractive chuckle.
"Nome, my name. It is Mirage, or Dino if you'd prefer amore." Your mental facepalm hurt. The grip you had on your pants tightened, shifting slightly at the awkwardness that began to seep into the air. He had already started to drive back onto the road, having taken a detour through a dirt road.
The car ride was mostly silent and more so awkward for you, you couldn't really tell for Mirage but that didn't help to think about. You shifted again noticing the Autobot insignia finally showing on the steering wheel, now deciding it was best to clear the tension.
"So, your an Autobot... on the run?" You gulped down your fears waiting patiently for him to answer.
"Sì, and it is a long story." He had a sad hint of tone, the warmth of the seat disappeared then went back to its original state. You could already tell the past was hurting him. You didn't want to push worried he'd kick you out immediately. So you sat silently looking out the window watching as the trees passed, until their was a visible change in the atmosphere around you and that's when you seen the hazy orange and yellow hues. The sight eased every fear you had, slowly letting your body relax more into the leather seat.
"I always liked your Sunrise." Dino had a calmed tone, as you both watched the sun beginning to rise.
"It's very beautiful..." your voice was lower in tone, hoping to keep the peaceful moment. You finally noticed just how tired you were, hearing your bones crack as you stretched to get comfortable. Dino let out a hum, seemingly not bothered by your tired behavior.
"Sei anche bello," His Italian words began to turn gears in your head but you still were very confused. Your hum of wonder didn't make him speak, only when you felt the seat lean back did you notice the heater begin to warm the inside. The sound of the radio station clicked on to calming music, it was Dino's attempt to help you fall asleep. You assumed that's what he had said, letting out another sigh of contempt.
"Thank you, Dino." You couldn't see the rear view mirror shift onto your sleeping form, nor did you notice the car heat up more at your words. As you slept the words of the Decepticon ran in your head, wondering why it thought you'd rat out your own car. Although there were many reason anyone would but for you, within the short few hours, you had already grown a bit attached to the Italian mech. Your dreams already consisted of the hazy ocean blues, the bright shiny red and the Italian accent. Although you had no idea where you were headed, you just hoped that wherever you ended up Mirage would be ok to let you stay with him.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Oof, working and writing ain't a good combo. Anyway! It was pretty fun hopefully it was ok, and it's also ok to think it was trash.