TFP: Optimus Prime x Reader x Ultra Magnus

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @UniqueWonders6
Description: Another request! These are getting fun! The Reader is loved by these two bots, honestly kind of hectic seeing as how they both don't show much emotion. Hope you enjoy though!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You were one of the few of the kids who could go home, your parents only visited Jasper Nevada for family, so when it was destroyed they went back to where you really lived. But since you we're aquatinted with Jack after a whole Decepticon purple car creeping, you became one of the humans on the Decepticon Radar, you were kept with the Autobots for most of the days. Usually on schools days in which you became tired, having to go through the Ground bridge every day was tough on your body. And it didn't help that after the whole Jasper thing Ultra Magnus found a fascination with you, being that you were unlike the other humans in his words.
You were handed to the Autobot Leader, the expression upon Ultra Magnus read true annoyance and a bit of anger. Originally Ultra Magnus was your guardian since Optimus was busy, but Optimus changed his mind after a few weeks of you getting to know the Command, which was surprising. So whenever the Prime seen you being taken home by the light blue Commander he'd ask, well order, Magnus to return you to him. You steadied yourself in the palm of the Prime, he brought your to his chasis. You wanted to just go home, already tired and annoyed from your school day,
"Can I just go home already?" You yawned letting the annoyance slip away, as your senses went numb laying against the Primes warm palm. You could hear the two speaking to one another until you were roughly taken from the warmth, you drowsily glanced around. Noticing you were now in the servos of Ultra Magnus again, his face was soft as he looked down at you. You didn't bother to question anything and decided to snuggle against the new warmth, not noticing the Primes steel gaze upon the Commander.
"(Y/n) wanted me to take them home." The voice of the Commander soothed you to a deeper sleep, you could barely comprehend the exchange of words but you tried to listen in.
"I am (y/n)'s guardian, I am allowed to take her home." You could hear the demand in the Leaders voice, as he extended his servo awaiting to feel your warmth. The Commander gave a suspicious side glance at the Leader, before allowing himself to speak again,
"I do believe it is their choice on who takes them home." The light blue Commander glanced down at your form, the way your (h/c) hair fit your face perfectly made his spark pulse. Optimus let out a sigh that you could tell he was losing his patients, which was rare. And without any more words, he strode off leaving you in the Commanders hold. Ultra Magnus felt his body shift around you, allowing you to be kept in his passenger seat secured. The small hum you made while snuggling into the warmth the semi made his whole persona shift into one he barely let show. The drive was a bit long only due to him wanting to feel your body against him for as long as possible, and he couldn't bring himself to wake you up. He came to a gentle halt, which stirred you awake. Your (e/c) orbs were confused until you let a small smile grace your lips, unbuckling the seat belt and patting the dash board.
"Thanks for the ride Ultra Magnus." He didn't mind that you barely could form your words, all he heard from you was his name. He waited until you were inside when he decided to drive back to base, letting his mind wander back to your tired form. The next day was the same, you were tired after testing all day. Every movement was slow and sluggish, while you waited for Optimus to take you home. The Prime had offered and you agreed, feeling as if you annoyed Ultra Magnus with your less than upbeat character yesterday.
"Are you ready to go home, (y/n)?" You tiredly glanced over at Ultra Magnus before stretching and shaking your head, leaning back into the couch. Your form sank comfortably into the comforter, closing your eyes once more.
"Optimus wanted to drive me home." You couldn't see the look of annoyance on the Commanders faceplates, that worsened when the Prime strode over to pick up your form.
"Are you ready?" You looked up from your position on the palm of the Leaders servo, giving a lazy thumbs up and snuggling into the warmth. The Prime gave a cocky glance at the Commander before transforming around you. You quickly shot up from you comfy position, realizing you forgot something, and opened the door. You jumped out and jogged over to the light blue mech, doing grabby hands at the Commander. He questioningly brought his servo down to your form, you quickly hugged his servo giving a soft kiss and hopped back into the red and blue semi waving up at him.
"Thank you for yesterday Magnus! Sorry if I was a bother, see you tomorrow! Love ya." And before he could respond the truck door slammed shut, you could be seen complaining at the Autobot Leader through the window. Ultra Magnus gently brought his servo up to his chasis, letting a small smile form upon his face watching you drive away. You huffed and snuggled back into the passenger seat, realizing you used up the rest of your energy. You yawned and leaned the seat back, the seat belt clicked around you. The ride was comforting nothing exchanged, other than a few hums and groans as you struggled to get comfortable. Suddenly the seat warmed allowing you to snuggle against it, Optimus let out a chuckle at your childish behavior. You ignored him and allowed your eyes to close enjoying the warm atmosphere, of the clam Autobot Leader.
Optimus felt his spark beat increase at the noises you made, nervous it would make his fans kick in. He could already feel his body heat, hearing you yawn and snuggling into the warm seat. The Prime couldn't help but chuckle at your adorable behavior, he let his speed slow knowing he didn't want your cuteness to end so soon. But he came to a soft halt and you shot up glancing around, you (e/c) eyes scanned the area for a few seconds then you got out of the truck realizing you were home.
"See you tomorrow Optimus, thank you for driving me home. Love ya." You shut the door to the heavy built truck and walked up to the steps of your home, you glanced back noticing that he was still there. You shook your head while walking into your house, lazily walking up to your room rethinking the whole situation.
"Love ya? Ugh. That'll just make those to fight even more." You let out a chuckle, slamming your body into the comfort of your bed closing your eyes. The picture of the two ran through head, snuggling into the pillow and sighing letting a blush form on your face at the thought before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hopefully you liked it! I don't know what else to say about it, other than I had fun writing it!