TFP: Smokescreen x Reader

(Don't own photo)
Description: Smokescreen's confessions, and happily showing off his (y/n).

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

The warmth that you felt against the mechs chasis brought a small smile to your face as you snuggled a little closer to him. You had been dating the white mech for a few months. His very energetic personality caught your attention, and the way he would greet you everyday with that amazing smile made you fall even harder.
You felt your heart flutter at the thought of his confession, the way he blushed and his embarrassment. He was so adorable.

His shakey breathing caught your attention as you turned to look up at the usually energetic mech, only to see he was already starring at you. Those blue optics quickly darted upward to the setting sun, a very shakey breath left through his dermas.
You chuckled, turning your attention back to the sunset, that was slowly setting behind a large mountain in the distance. You let out a sigh, laying your head against the mechs servo. You felt him tense against your touch, but you didn't pay much attention to it. Slowly you started to fall asleep, not noticing your name being said.
You awoke to the shifting of gears, you slowly opened your eyes, looking at the servo you were leaning on, now noticing you were face to face with Smokescreen.
You now noticed the hazy atmosphere, which didn't seem to phase you. The stars seemed to slightly glisten, and the chilled air didn't seem present in the warmth that radiated off the mechs servo.
Smokescreens' piercing blue optics made you fully awaken, but you stayed silent with your hair in your face. Smokescreen started to lightly pet your hair, and started to slightly whisper to himself. With every word he spoke you tried despretly to understand them, they weren't in cybertobian, he was just quietly talking to himself... or you.
You felt him slightly shift again, bringing you closer to his faceplates, pressing you against them slightly. The energetic bot let out a purr, and a rev of his engine, you tried not to giggle at his behaviour. After a long while you felt something press against the top of your head a couple of times, it didn't hurt, it felt odd. Before you could think more on it you heard his voice, loud and clear.
"(Y/n)... I like you, so much." After those words slip out his dermas you felt your body tense and heat, feeling the same pressure on your head. You slowly lifted your head, the (h/c) hair that once covered your face was now out of the way, your (e/c) eyes looked into the blue optics that seemed to pierce your very soul.
Smokescreens' optics widened as he tried to speak, only to have a sputter of words leave his denta. You felt a small smile plaster over your face as you sat up, pulling his faceplates closer to you.
You understood his feelings, you had the same feelings for a long while now.
You leaned in slightly, pressing a kiss against his faceplates.
"I like you too, Smokescreen." Without another word he let out a happy scream, jumping up from his sitting position and dancing around for a second, before stopping mid step. The over excited mech looked down at you, his optics filled with so much love and happiness.
"D-Do we get to be a couple now!?" The way his voice rang in your ears, made you slightly blush. His childish composure made you smile brightly, you nodded and quickly held onto his digit. The red, white and blue mech let out a howl of happiness as he quickly made his way toward the elevator into the base,
"I can't wait to tell everyone!" He had the biggest smile on his face, his gitters became more frequent as the elevator opened.

You let out a soft chuckle at the thought of Smokescreen running around, bouncing past everyone with you in his servo. You were quickly brought out of your thoughts, by the servo that started to lightly pet your head. You looked up to meet the mechs blue optics, a smile on his face as always. You leaned into his touch and smiled up at him, that loving look in his optics never ceased.
The bot slowly lifted you up and brought you toward his faceplates, softly placing a kiss against your lips. You felt your body melt at the soft loving kiss, he always knew how to make you feel so special. The mech pulled away and set you on his chasis, you kept eye contact with him. He let out a soft chuckle as he brushed a digit against your cheek.
"Oh (y/n)... I love you..." he didn't freeze up, he didn't flinch, he still kept that same optic contact. You felt your cheeks heat up, your body felt numb as those words replayed in your head.
That was the first time he ever said that, he wasn't nervous, he was serious... he meant it.
"I-I love you too, Smokescreen" you felt your stomach tighten as he let out another chuckle, his energetic composure returning. He picked you up and started to jump and dance around, his optics were full of so much happiness as he quickly ran out into the hallway,
"(Y/N) LOVES ME!!!" Smokescreen ran into the main room where Ratchet stood, along with a few other bots and humans. There was a loud groan coming from the medic, who you swore smiled slightly, before turning away. After awhile of Smokescreen bragging, you could hear slight giggling coming from Miko, her phone was held up as she took a picture of the two of you.
You decided to look at the picture after Smokescreen went on a mission. In the picture he was staring at you, not in a creepy way, he just had so much emotion in his optics as he looked at you, a huge smile plastered on his dermas. You couldn't help but smile while you looked at the picture.

You watched as the groundbridge opened, Smokescreen stepped through, walking over to you, you smiled up at him.

You really did love this giant, energetic mech.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Short and adorable??