Rescue Bots: Heatwave x Fem!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @commentsbystarjumper
Description: Birthday Request! The reader wants her boyfriend to be the first to wish her a happy birthday. Since it is the readers first birthday with Heatwave, Heatwave didn't want the reader to be tired the next day, but he promised to wake her up and tell her happy birthday! Enjoy!
//Bit of spoilers if you haven't watched it all\\

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Your hand gently grazed along the less than smooth red surface, the paint chipped even with the gentlest of stokes. The surface became more rigid as you worked your way around the yellow insignia, unlike the rest of the paint, your fingers ran along it smoothly. Each deep gentle breath you took along with the gentle thump in your ears, and the amazing warmth radiating from the surface below, fueled your restful body. Your gentle caresses became sloppy as your conscious fell in and out of sleep, your body only fully aware of the gentle digit rubbing against your side to get your attention.

"Are you still up?" The deep rumble of the hoarse voice made you jump awake from the sleep you barely noticed over took you.
Your hand stopped rubbing gentle circles against the metal, the large digit now rubbing along your back in similar motions. With a disapproved groan and a gentle yawn to escape your lips, you moved to sit up on your hands and knees to look at the mech. Your (e/c) eyes locked onto your lovers glowing orange optics, a noticeable worried soft expression upon his faceplates.

"Yes, and I want to stay up a little longer." The wobbly sound of your voice box shook against your own ears, your body slumping forward as your arms gave out on you. The digit that was once rubbing along your back was now underneath you, quickly being replaced by his palm. You could barely see through the haze of your misty (e/c) eyes, forcing your body to keep awake no matter how hard it was. Your alien lover let out a frustrated sigh, the sound of his ladder scrapping against the wall behind him and his metal creaked as he sat up to cradle you against his chassis.

"(Y/n). You need sleep, I know it's not healthy for a human to be up this late." His vocals shook with its usual demand, the cybertronian had a familiar glint in his optics to show he wasn't trying to be rude.
You didn't let it bother you letting out a longing sigh, letting yourself melt into the warmth that radiated from him. There was an odd pinch at your heart remembering why you wanted to stay up so late, even though he most likely didn't understand the human concept.

"But Heatwave, I want you to be the first one to wish me happy birthday." Your tired voice barely reached his audials as you brought one of his digits closer to snuggle with.
Heatwave would never admit it but he loved when you were tired, your voice was so adorably groggy and unknowingly admitting your emotions. The familiar word ran in his helm, trying to piece together what it was until he remembered Cody informing his team of human celebrations.

The young Burns even taught him personally about celebrations that were important in a human relationship, even though the blonde didn't understand much of it either. But what made Heatwave love it was to see the excitement blossom from your face, at your six month anniversary, he knew right then and there he would enjoy every one of them.
He could already feel his cheekplating heat up at your smaller form nuzzling into his digit your plush body pressed up against his own, almost making his circuits fry. The red mech let a visible smile show, it wasn't his usual cocky smile but it was a genuine loving grin. His spark began to thump against his chassis at a fast pace, his spark overwhelmed from your lips pressing against his digit.

"Just go to sleep for now (y/n)." The Leaders vocals shook in a husky whisper, watching as you held tightly onto his digit to assure him you were listening.
Heatwave glanced around the room that was yours and his own, he had offered to get you a bed but you enjoyed sleeping with him. He could remember the first time you slept together, his metallic body nearly blew a fuse.