Bayverse: Ironhide x Fem!Reader pt.2

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @ToshiElias999666
Description: This is a lemon! Reader is female, also Irionhide used that mass displacement thing. So, reader had been asked to prom by some random classmate. They had to ask right in front of Ironhide, who didn't like the idea and took you home to show you who you belong too. Enjoy...!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

"Would you go to prom with me?"

Those words were drowned out of your thoughts feeling the mech graze his dermas against your neck, letting his dominance be known. His optics gleamed in a controlling manner sucking against the tender flesh, his vocals rumbled in a growl as he gently bit down. You gasped, clenching onto the larger mechs shoulder plating. Ironhide chuckled as he lifted you onto the desk, his servos rubbing up from between your thighs and wrapping around you neck.
"He's just a pathetic fleshy, he can't do what I do to you babygirl." Ironhides's vocals rang in a possessive manner, before pressing his dermas against your own in a rough kiss. You let out a moan at his aggressive behavior, feeling his dermas rumble along your mouth running his glossa along your tongue and teeth.
The moment from before was fuzzy, realizing just how jealous the mech could get. His voice still rang in your head, remembering how badly he wanted to squish the classmate that asked you to prom. The anger that was radiating from the mech ruined the romantic moment. The door slammed roughly into the confessor, sending him landing roughly into the pavement floor as you were shoved into the truck.
You were cut out of your thoughts, feeling your shirt being roughly taken off. The dark grey mech took in the sight feeling his interface plate burn, slowly rubbing your breast through the cloth. You bit your lower lip at his stare, feeling his servos rip off the cloth with a groan. Ironhide didn't waste time in taking a bud within his intake sucking tenderly on the soft flesh, kneading the other with his other servo while his other stumbled with your shorts.
"Curse these idiotic clothes that shield your perfect body from me." He pulled away quickly taking off the clothes, going back to sucking roughly on your breast. You could barely contain the noises that's escaped your mouth at his rough behavior, realizing just how much he wanted you. The feeling of his digits running against your wet folds made you grind against his touch, knowing you wanted it just as much as he did.
"I-Ironhide please..." you could hear the desperation in your voice. The mech growled against your breast quickly shoving his digits into your wet entrance, giving your other breast the same treatment as the other. You allowed your hands to run along his helm, gripping onto his audials. The mech chuckled shoving you back onto the desk, your back hitting against the few papers on it. You gasped against the cold feeling, and also his dermas trailing down your body gently kissing your stomach. He hovered just above your folds running his digits up and down between them, before dipping down to lick gently against your entrance.
"You're so delicious, already ready for me my naughty (y/n)." His vocals rang in a muffled tone, sending a shiver down your spine as you ran your hand along his helm. You thrusted your hips against his glossa, already feeling yourself close to release from the foreplay. The mech moaned loving your desperate needy actions. He circled his tongue against your clit before sucking at the sensitive spot, shoving his digits back into you to please you more. You threw your head back with a loud moan, biting your bottom lip covering your face in embarrassment. The sudden feeling of the heat left, wondering what had happened until a very heated muscle rubbed against your folds.
"I've been waiting to make you mine, no one gets to have you but..." he paused, moving it above your entrance holding your hands down to your sides. You stared into his optics with a deep red blush before the mech roughly shoved his spike within you.
"...Me~!" Ironhide growled not giving you time to adjust, pulling out and ramming back in at a fast pace. The motions kept at that, before his servos went up to play with your breasts again. He leaned his helm down to press his dermas against your lips in a deep kiss, you could taste your own juices. You could feel drool drip down your chin wrapping your arms around his neck, the mech lifted you with ease shoving you against a near by wall. The bot didn't care about your pained groan, bouncing you against his spike with a smile against the kiss. You could already feel a knot forming in your lower abdomen, knowing you'd cum sooner than the mech dominating you. The steam that emitted from the mechs intake made you moan louder, as he growled deeply in your ear.
"Say it, say you're mine baby." His vocals rang with command, you could already feel the knot beginning to untie. The nervousness drifting away as pleasure clouded your thoughts,
"I'm yours Ironhide. Fuck me and mark me as your own." You could hear the desperation in your voice, trembling under the overwhelming orgasm. The robot gripped your ass ramming himself roughly into you, his growling moans helping with the orgasm.
"That's it babygirl, I'm gonna overload." His vocals rang deep, shoving his spike deep within you bitting down on your neck drawing a visible red liquid. You could hardly feel it due to your body still feeling the aftershock of your hard orgasm, and the hot fluid that filled you. Ironhide's fans kicked in, as he snuggled against your neck with familiar purr of his engines. You snuggled close to his neckcables letting out a shaky, sleepy sigh against his warmth.
"Primus I love you." His voice box shook with a gentler tone, pulling your naked form closer.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hopefully this was ok, I feel like it was terrible. I wanted it to be rough, hopefully that's ok too!