TFP: Optimus Prime x Autobot Reader x Megatron pt.1

(Don't own the photo)
Description: The two leaders of the Autobots and Deceptions fall in love with the same bot.
Autobot reader(surprisingly). This takes place in the beginning of season 2 and skips to the movie. Pov change. Confusing?

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You felt your chasis fill with pain as you coughed up energon. "I won't let you lay a digit on Arcee!" Megatrons' eyes filled with worry but he couldn't stop, he needed that Matrix. "Out of the way, now!" You stood up once more getting in a fighting stance, "I will never let you take anything from me again!" You ran at Megatron, blasting him a few times before tackling him down, your forearms transforming. You punching his chasis and face plates out of rage. He grabbed your arm, mid punch, and threw you into one of the pillars. You let out a cry of pain, as you looked up he was walking toward the groundbridge. Your spark was aching. You felt your vision cut out but come back on as you heard Optimus's voice, soft and sweet, yet trying to sound determined. He stood in front of Megatron, you could hardly hear them speak but you knew in your spark, you had to help Optimus. You stood up, weakly. You watched as Optimus tried to attack Megetron but failed. Megatron stood over him, you felt every part of your metallic body move, your mind racing. "OPTIMUS NO!" You yelled. Suddenly Arcee drove through the portal, knocking Megatron down. You felt relief wash over you, but worry soon filled you up again as Arcee tried to battle Megatron. You started running to Optimus's side, "Optimus... are you okay!?" You helped him up, "Yes I am.. are you okay?" You wrapped your arms around him nodding, "Of course." Suddenly Jack came through the portal, with the Martix. "JACK!" You smiled, pulling away from the warmth of the Prime. Jack held up the Matrix to Optimus who stared, worry filled his blue optics, "Are you sure I am worthy?" You smiled, as Jack nodded up at Optimus, "you have no idea." After those words left Jacks mouth Optimus looked at you with a slightly worried expression, then a blue light beamed from the Matrix of Leadership into the Primes spark. You stood up hearing Megatron growl from behind you. You watched Ratchet try to stop him but failed. You didn't bother to think about anything else but protecting Optimus. You ran at Megatron at full speed. He grabbed you by the chasis and threw you down on the ground, "Get out of my way!" You coughed up more energon, almost forgetting how much damage you took. Megatron slammed his pede onto your chasis, holding you down. "Megatron... please" you tried to speak. You watched as Megatron flinched, but still he held up his blaster almost hesitantly. You seen his optics full of anger, and sadness. You offline your optics waiting to be blasted only to feel the weight lifted off of you and a familiar strong voice boom in your audials. "Don't you dare lay a digit on her Megaton!" You looked up and seen Optimus and Megatron fighting. Optimus held Megatron up by his chasis doing a swift and hard uppercut. The words the Prime spoke drowned into nothing as you tried to stand but fell as Megatron was flung into the stone wall, "Autobots! Fall back!" You felt your body being lifted by Optimus, who glanced down at you before firing at Megatron. Who was filled with more rage, running at you and Optimus. You heard the Dark Lord scream your name as you tried to keep your optics online. "Megatron... Optimus..."

•~•Time Skip•~•

You awoke to the beeping and things moving about, you online your optics only to offline them. You let out a moan of pain, you online your optics again and scanned the room. You noticed the orange and white medic standing by the console. "R-Ra-" you became a coughing fit, Ratchet turned his helm toward you, "Don't speak." You sighed, watching the medic walk over and before you knew it a sharp pain was in your arm as he shot energon into your vessels. "That should help you regain some more of your strength." You spoke again, "Ratchet... w-what happened?" You tried to sit up, but only got pushed down gently by the medic, "Stay down, you aren't fully recovered yet. And we got Optimus back, thanks to you sacrificing yourself. When I ordered you to stay back." You flinched back, looking away, "I'm sorry doc... I... you know I couldn't just stand back." You felt energon rush to your faceplates as you spoke. "It was our leaders memories at risk." Ratchet sighed deeply before turning away, back to the console. You sat there for a minute before you heard pedes walking down the hall, you look over and seen the familiar tall, red and blue bot, "(y/n), you are awake." He seemed to quickly stride toward you. You smiled, "glad to see you're back Optimus." He let a smile grace his dermas as he nodded, he turned to Ratchet, "Its everything okay?" The medic nodded and listed off a few things that he had to do in order to keep you stable. You couldn't help but smiled at the Prime who had worry filled in his blue optics.