Rescue Bots: Optimus Prime x Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @naluwarriorwolf777
Description: Optimus put it upon himself to test how long he was able to last in his Dino form, hoping it would help in their studies of living tissue and technology. He had everyone standby just in case he couldn't control himself again, but he didn't know how much his emotions would influence his Dino form.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

His vocals shook with every heave of his breath, every few second he would groan in pain. Those misty orange optics flickered with an emotion that others never seen, with both fear, rage and so much more. Steam lifted from the vents on his metal body, his denta clenched tightly as he tried to hold back the urge to transform. The metal plating along the rigid form of his being began to heat, each nook of cables and tubes tingled with a building emotion. His enstils vented out more steam that tried to cool down his body, each deep inhale only burned more of his inner core. That familiar spark pulsed with so many emotions at once, each standing for the insecurities he tried to withhold and some began to win as he let out a hoarse, hate-filled growl.
His orange optics flickered to a disgusting blood red, his jaw unhinged showing off his sharp denta as the burning in his core began to disperse into flames that littered the large room. The sonic waves of flames bounced off the walls that left a ringing in his audials, and another wave of fear washed over him with the thought of running rampant again.
His dark blood red optics glanced at the camera over head as he shifted his weight to his feet, his body getting low as he sprung up and caught the piece of technology in his denta. With a hideous crunch it shattered, he let the metal slide down his jaw and onto the floor, his thoughts were overpowered with frustrations and loose ends that he tried to keep down.
The many reason we're brought back to a simple human being amongst 7 million others, who in comparison couldn't make him feel the way (s/he) made him feel. (S/he) had the sweetest (e/c) eyes, soft (h/c) hair that shaped their face and smile so elegantly, and their delicate (s/c) skin, every word dripped off their tongue like music to his audials and he couldn't even begin to imagine how soft and smooth (her/his) body was and their soft lips against his dermas, or how their warm fleshed body would look beautiful sprawled out beneath him.
The mech let out a soft purr of his engine as his optics switched back to their hazy orange color, but that emotion didn't last long with how easily it was for those dark thoughts to take over. His optics glared at his reflection in the mirror, seeing the ugliness he was now and how it would disgust (her/him). The thought echoed in his head with harsh words of discouragement, anger and disgust. The Prime couldn't take the amount of pain that filled his spark, already feeling the burning sensation building in his chassis.
In an instant the heavy doors were unhinged from there frame, fire drizzled out of the bare room as the echoes of his roar drifted down the halls. All hell broke loose as his pedes moved down the small hallways, each step echoed toward the waiting bots outside the hanger. The mech felt helpless; slowly allowing his inner beast to take over while his vision began to blur together. He could barely register the smaller figures that were beginning to try and tie him down, or even muster enough strength to keep him held in place so he wouldn't get out. The burning plating caused them to hiss in pain but keep persisting on the chains holding tightly around his pedes, and jaw. His relief was of great amount as his body was also beginning to give up, but a familiar scent hit his enstils and that's when he laid still. He took a big whiff and slowly allowed steam to leave them as he bathed in that sweet scent of human flesh.

"H-Heatwave, what's w-wrong with Optimus!?" Your voice seemed to have distracted all four mechs that held the leader down. Instantly Boulder and Blades were tossed into the wall beside you, Chase being slammed roughly into the ground with his tail while Heatwave was barely able to keep Optimus held down. His dark orange, red optics locked into your smaller form with a grunt Heatwave motioned toward the ground bridge with his helm.
"(Y-y/n) get out of here, now! I c-can't hold him down for much longer." Heatwave let out a growl as Optimus shifted his weight to the side then back again, tossing Heatwave in your direction with a deathly amount of force. The Rescue bot leader was able to stop himself from crushing you, which he did by landing upright with both servos on the ground and his knees hitting the ground roughly. He didn't waste anytime in getting back up on his pedes, and taking a fighting stance to keep the T-Rex away from your smaller form.
"Blades, get (y/n) out of here!" Heatwave tried his best to keep Optimus' prying optics off of you, nearly missing the slam of his tail. Blades rushed to your side his yellow optics filled with fear as he cupped you in his servos while running toward the ground bridge. You tried to release yourself from his hold but he had you in a secure grip, only using one servo while the other opened the bridge. The loud swirling portal opened instantly just as Blurr and Quickshadow ran through to help the others. Blades ran passed them with you still cupped to his chassis, his spark beat was louder than the metal clashing behind the two of you.
"O-Optimus! Is he going to be okay?" You held tightly against Blades' digit hoping you could find comfort in his words but just as he was about to answer you were both flying forward. He yelped from being slammed in the back by Chase, who had been tossed like a rag doll, while all you could do was hold tightly onto his servo only due to being to scared to even make a sound.
Blades had allowed you to fall through and onto the other side of the portal, hoping he could deactivate the controls before Optimus ran after you. The helicopter was flung to the side roughly, along with Chase, while the very red and blue mech he needed to stop stomped his way through the ground bridge and onto the other side.
You landed roughly onto your back, holding your hands tightly around your head while sliding out of the ground bridge area and onto the cold concrete floor of the bunker. Their was only a moment to process the loud shouts as Optimus charged through the portal, denta showing off in a snarl. The metal dinosaur was tackled by Heatwave who had charged in right after him. Your body instantly moved back to keep away from the two fighting, even though you were mostly focused on the Bruns family standing at there pedes.
"Optimus, snap out of it!" Heatwave tried his hardest to knock Optimus from his primal state, but all it did was enrage the mech more. The fear began to build and the adrenaline began to rush, in one quick movement you were off the floor and going up the stairs and to the door but instantly stopped when you heard a loud bang. You whipped around watchins as the room crumbled around you as Heatwave was tossed into the wall, and Optimus' tail slamming roughly into the control panel causing the ground bridge to go offline.
His helm lifted, taking a deep inhale then allowing steam to roll out of his intake as he turned his helm toward you. The usual sweet glowing orange optics were now a deep red hue, that seemed to dig deeply into your skin. His tail twitched behind him, your eyes catching sight of Graham holding up a familiar disk with a blue liquid swishing inside. Optimus and you held eye and optic contact in a standstill; your body was shaking from the amount of fear you felt while your mind begged to comfort the mech.
At the corner of your eye you could see Graham making his way over to the large T-Rex's pede, and Heatwave beginning to stir from his unconscious state. Just as Graham was a few feet away from placing the device on his pede the platform leading into the garage began to slide down, that simple sound caused Optimus to snap and charge forward.
You screamed, scrambling up the rest of the stairs and jiggling the door open just before Optimus unhinged his jaw. His denta clamped onto the door, ripping it off it's hinges and tossing it to the side before shoving his muzzle into the door frame.
Your mind was racing with so many thoughts as you went up the next flight of stairs and into the living area of the Firehouse, your hands shook as you made it out into the basketball court only being able to process the loud roar from behind you. Fire spilled out of the garage and Salvage holding tightly onto Optimus' pede while Heatwave tried to keep his intake shut.
"Graham!!" Just as Heatwave yelled said Burns' name he had already slammed the disk onto Optimus' pede, all of the blue liquid seeped into his cables and tubes. They all began to calm down, but there was still a rumble of his growl as Optimus was able to easily toss the two off.
"Graham what's going on-" Heatwave tried to lift himself up but he was quickly stomped by Optimus' pede, while the brown haired male tried to process the whole situation.
"It has nothing to do with his energon levels, I don't know what could've happened! It's the same formula as all the other times, there no other change in his...." Graham looked over to you, watching as tears slipped down your cheeks. You had backed away worried for the safety of the others and your own. The brown haired male glanced from you then to Optimus, then the realization hit him but he was to late to understand as he seen Optimus stalking his way toward you.
You had taken a step back as you silently cried for him to be your Optimus again, to be that same wise and oblivious cybertronian.
Every step he took you took one back, it obviously didn't make a difference but you were absolutely terrified of what he'd do.
Why was it you, why couldn't it be someone else. Why did he want to harm you, what did you do to deserve such a hate filled robotic dinosaur trying to kill you. All the Prime ever did was smile, and shower you in encouragement and amazing advice. So why harm you when all you tried to do was help him, to show him that you were there for him to talk to.

"W-Why?" Your chocked out voice was muffled by your quivering lip, watching as the leader stopped and became stiff. The sound of your cries were scaring the bots and humans behind him, each inhale of breath were shaky as your (e/c) eyes held a sadness Optimus had never seen before. His mind flickered with both anger and sadness mostly at himself for making you cry, for making your beautiful (s/c) skin pale with fear. In an instant he felt his true self show, his optics flickered a saddened orange color with a hint of anger.
"Why do you hate me so much?" You voice was barely audible but he knew what you had said. He wanted so desperately to call for you, to apologize for everything he's done, or even to kiss you but that wasn't on his mind for long.
He had his processor shift back to all of those human mechs, those words that left there mouths as you turned to walk away. It angered him that they seen the beauty in you too, that they seen everything he had and abused it with so much lust. There were so many times he wanted to let out a furious roar of anger, to let out all of the pent up rage that started to grow ever since he heard them speak.
For Primus sake he wasn't supposed to feel this way, he wasn't supposed to fall in love with a human he hardly saw, or even show he was angry from all of this. He's a Prime, he's supposed to be wise, levelheaded, able to control the amount of rage and sadness his companions couldn't, or even suppress these urges to make you his and only his.
"What did I do? W-We were okay, I thought we were... I-I-" He let out a low growl once again, leaning down to let his denta show, his conscious wanted to pull away to keep you safe.  The mech heard your sobs one last time, only seeing your eyes close thinking you had accepted your fate until you surprised him. You had lunged forward, taking a hold of his muzzle and holding onto him tightly. He could feel your flinch back at his still burning metal, although you kept still. Optimus felt all of that anger and rage disappear, all of those horrible emotions left the moment you laid your hand against his helm.
"I-I-I'm so sorry for everything just please come back to me, Optimus. I need you." You're hand ran along his jaw gently, even though he could tell it hurt. The mech let out a small hum, leaning closer into your touch, feeling as if a huge weight was lifted off his chassis. He could feel his body tingle slightly, as he let out a low sigh as he nuzzled closer to you. His optics turned back to their normal hue and his processor was clear of any horrible thoughts.
"(Y/n), I am so sorry for my actions. Please forgive me, and know I would never hate you." He could already feel you shake with more sobs, only feeling your gentle soothing touches along his jaw. The action instantly caused his fans to kick in, the steam rolled off his vents as he held back a groan of delight.
"I'm so glad your okay, I was so scared." Your voice cracked with an odd happiness and sadness. The Prime had no idea how long he sat in that position with you but all he knew was that he felt okay, he felt like everything was going to be okay.
After some time he felt his head tingled slightly, feeling his metal plating beginning to shift. His first instinct was to hold you in his servos, hoping none of the metal plates on his body pinched or harmed you in anyway. When he didn't hear your protests he glanced down to see you sleeping, which made him realize just how terrified you must have been. That thought alone made him angry, but he sighed those thoughts away while bringing you up to his faceplates and gently placed his dermas against your forehead.
Optimus hoped that when the day came he would have the courage to tell you just how much he loved you, that you were his reason to move forward and that he needed you just as much as you needed him. But for now he was okay with this, with holding your tired form while he tried to sort out his own confused processor in hopes you'll love him too.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

I've never seen anything for RB Optimus' Dino form. So hopefully this idea was okay, and y'all thought so too! I had fun writing it and hopefully it was up to the Requesters expectations!