Lemon: Breakdown x Femme!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @Darkingchain
Description: Another Lemon! It's Breakdown!! So, y'all just making love after he came back from a mission. It just jumps right into it like usual! Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

You glanced up at the figure hovering over your smaller frame, he had a cocky smile on his orange face as his ember optics looked into your (f/c) optics.
"You look so fragile from here." You rolled your optics giving an awkward smile, trying to stay calm at the intimate moment. Breakdown leaned down to kiss your dermas softly, his dermas felt rough and loving. You felt his servo run up along you back struts and over your aft, bringing his kisses down along your jaw. He gently bit down on your neck cables, making you bite your bottom derma suppressing a moan. His voice was playful as he spoke, yet so low and husky.
"Don't hold back those moans I love so much." He started sucking on the delicate cables, nibbling on them gently. You gripped his heavy shoulder pressing your lower half against his, letting out a bellowed moan. The mech chuckled, giving your neck cables another kiss before trailing down your chasis. He gently rubbed your breastplate and gave it a few kisses and licks, you could already feel heat beginning to rise between your legs. Hearing an audible click, your breastplate slide open allowing the mech to kiss the flesh like texture. You could already see the smirk on his dermas as he gently flicked a bud with his glossa, needing the other breast with his servo. He began to suck gently, feeling you squirm underneath his dominant figure. After awhile of playing with both your breast, he gently bit down on one nub and trailed the bites to your inner thigh. He licked the metal doing the same to your lower plating, gently rubbing the plate to open it. The friction didn't take long for it to open, already knowing you were heated from the start.
Breakdown gently brought his helm down, flicking and swirling his tongue over the node, feeling you press your hips closer to his intake. He didn't waste anytime in shoving a digit in your dripping entrance, sucking gently on the node. You gripped onto the berth while the other servo found its way to his helm running your hand over the ridges, and gently pushing his helm closer to you. The blue mechs optics widened at your needy behavior, trying not to laugh at your adorable expressions.
"Breakdown, I'm going to-" before you could finish you cried out feeling him insert two digits, while sucking your node roughly. You tried hard not to scream from the amount of pleasure, feeling the knot in your lower half untie. Your overload filling his intake, he gulped most of it down and lapped up the rest. You could feel a blush beginning to form on your faceplates hearing him gulp, while also still fingering your sensitive entrance.
"Mhm, just as good as ever baby." His voice was low and teasing, as you covered your face at the compliment until you felt him lift you up and laid you against his chasis. You could feel him gently grind against you, feeling his servo slap your aft harshly. He gripped your hips and ground against you again, hearing your low moans of encouragement clicked his panel open. His spike twitched already having fluid dripping down the tip, allowing his spike to rub between your folds. The friction began to reform the same knot feeling in your lower region, Breakdown smirked at your quivering form. He pulled you down and pressed his dermas against your own allowing his glossa to fill your intake, you could taste your juices from before. His smile was annoying, knowing he had you at the tips of his digits. You inserted his length into your entrance, knowing he won't be cocky for long. The sudden tight flesh around his spike made the mech moan loudly, becoming weak at the feeling. You brought your hips up and down, then grinding against him in different combinations to make the mech below you fall over the edge.
"(Y-y/n)... just like that baby girl," you could feel the knot begin to tighten at his praising words, his servo moved to your thighs while he slammed into you. The movements between the two of you continued, as the room became heated and filled with the sound of your moans. The slapping and grinding of metal ringed in your audials as the mech groaned, shaking underneath you. You could feel his spike pulse within your walls, which began to tighten around him feeling closer to the breaking point. With one final large thrust the blue mech came within you, gripping you hips while letting out a powerful moan. You felt your own release, slumping down onto his chasis feeling your mixed liquids dripping down your thigh. Breakdown chuckled while wrapping his large servos around you,
"You really do know how to make me shut up huh?" His voice was playful as he snuggled into your neckcables, you wrapped your servos around his neck letting out your own chuckle.
"I guess so, I miss you so much. I'm glad you came back safe." Your voice trembled as you snuggled his faceplates closer, Breakdown gently bit down on your neck making you jump in pain. While he laughed at your reaction,
"I missed you to (y/n), I'll always come back to you."

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Hopefully this turned out okay! I didn't know how to go about it but it was fun to write. I hope y'all liked it!