TFP: Megatron x Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @sssappie
Description: This can be taken place after TFP Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising, or in RID. After Megatron decided to fly off, he returned to someone who he had spoken to before, realizing the reason he stopped the war was to be with them.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

"So you see, I can't go back." His voice was soft as he spoke, yet it still had its power when he had first met you. You didn't speak, knowing you didn't want to ruin the moment of his soft side showing. The alien being let out a sigh his much larger frame that used to be firm was now slumped, as he glanced down at you with his red optics.
"I don't even know why I am telling you this, but I do appreciate you listening." You could hear the sincerity in his voice box, it still made your form rumble against it.
You glanced up at the night sky, all the stars seemed brighter tonight. The gently breeze of the wind blew across the grass making it look like a ripple of water, allowing yourself to relax falling back onto the grass. You could hear another deep sigh from the large mech, you glanced over to see him already starring at you.
"I can leave if you want?" You could hear the worry in his voice, feeling him move. Gently you placed your hand against his metal thigh, his form froze as he glanced back down at you.
"No, stay. I just- to see you so vulnerable makes me nervous. Megatron, I do not know any advise to give you but I am hear to listen whenever you need." You could feel a stronger heat wave flow through your palm, gently pulling away you went back to staring at the stars. The moment was silent and calming, but the sudden gust of wind made you shiver. Not noticing the mech leaning down to you, allowing his large servo to lift you up and against his chassis. You could feel the warmth radiating off of the mech, but what stuck out to you the most was his powerful spark beat.
You were still laying against his palm, staring up at him as he looked to the stars. Taking the time to take in his figure, the sharp almost golden shoulder plates that still glowed purple, and his helm with similar points. You could see his elbows had the same similar golden sharpness, you could see in his chest a purple aura replaced the Decepticon logo that still pulsed along with his spark beat. His optics had the familiar blood red glow, even though he looked more menacing you couldn't help but find him more attractive.
"Is this okay with you?" His question caught you off guard making you jump, removing your eyes from his form you looked into his red optics that locked with your (e/c) eyes. A blush began to form, nodding snuggling into his touch closing your eyes not noticing the purple forming on his faceplates.
The two of your sat in silence for a long time, until he shifted making you stir from you comfortable position. He laid against the grass, his much larger for slanted against the hillside gently placing you against his chasis. Megatron had his servo cupped around your form protectively, keeping you warm under the cool breeze of the night. You snuggled closer to his warmth not realizing what you were doing to the mech. His usual calm spark beat quickened, making you stiffen worried for him. You shifted again so your were looking up at the mech, allowing you eyes to soften at his calm expression.
"Are you okay?" You could feel his chest rise then fall as he glanced down at you, seeing the visible purple on his faceplates. He didn't speak, closing his optics allowing his spark beat to lower. You paid no mind not wanting to bug him, letting yourself lay against his chest again, rubbing circles to soothe him.
"(Y/n)?" His voice echoed in your head making you jump, but you still caressed his chassis.
"Yes, Megatron." Your voice was soft, patiently waiting for the larger mech to speak. When he didn't you pushed yourself up to stare up at him, he had his optics on you already a familiar softness in them.
"Thank you, for being here. I adore this feeling within my spark when I'm around you, I hope to feel this way with you every night and every day. If that is okay with you?" His voice was soft and hesitant, you finally noticed the look within his optics. You smiled at him allowing your own heart beat to increase,
"Yes. I hope to feel this way everyday too." You could feel the relief against his tensed body that finally relaxed, you could feel his digit gently rub against your back lovingly. You let out a happy sigh going back to laying against his chassis, caressing the warm metal. Your body began to relax allowing yourself to gently fall asleep within the grasp of the mech, enjoying his sweet words.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Short but sweet! It was a request and I didn't know what else to do! Hopefully this is okay!