4 - JJ Maybank and Rudy Pankow ( Outer Banks )

Start from the beginning

" Has she had this her whole life? " Madelyn asks. 

" You guys know the story of her dad right? " Shannon asks. 

" Some of it, she doesn't like talking about it, " I answer, some agreeing with me, and some saying no. 

" Her dad disappeared out of the blue when she was 9, he just walked out. Leaving her, her mom, and her 5 older brothers. No one has seen him since, when she was 9 she started having panic attacks, and PTSD from the last time she saw her dad. When she was 11, she continued having panic attacks, but this time she passed out. And they couldn't get a pulse, and they ran test. Turns out she had HCM just like her dad. She's had HCM since she was 11, we were told before the scene, that her dad was found. Her dad was found dead, there's been a investigation out since she was 9. We think maybe that might be the cause, " Shannon says. I move my hand into my pocket, and remember the bag of pills she always asks me to keep for her. 

" She's awake, " Josh says. I get the bag out of my pocket. 

" I think these are her HCM pills, " I tell him. He nods, and takes the bag. 

" Why do you have those pills? " JD asks. 

" She-she asked me at the beginning of this to keep it for her everyday, " I comment. He nods towards me. 

" How did they find her dad? " Drew asks. 

" Turns out, he changed his name from Wilson Y/l/n, to Ashton Miles, " he states. 

" Oh shit, " I mutter. Ashton Miles was a serial killer in Oregon, he killed over 15 people in a month, and injured so many more. 

" She had PTSD episode earlier today, " he tells us. I open the door, to her being given chest compressions. " No, no, no, no, " I mutter. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

" Hey do you know where Rudy is? " I ask Chase. 

" He's sleeping, " Chase tells me. I give him a nod, and move to Rudy's room. I open the door to him moving back and forth. 

" No, no, no, no, " he mutters.

" Rudy, " I comment sitting on the bed. 

" No, don't leave me, don't leave me, " he mutters. 

" Rudy, " I say again grabbing a hold of his arm. He jolts awake, eyes wide open in fear. " Rudy, " I comment. He grabs a hold of me, and pulls me towards him. " Hey it's okay it was just a dream, " I tell him. " It was just a dream, " I whisper to him. He looks up at me, and I smile towards him. " You want to talk about it? " I ask. 

" I had a dream, that you died when we were on set, " he whispers. 

" Hey, " I comment putting my hands on his cheeks. " I'm okay, I'm right here, " I add. He gives me another nod. I lean in, and kiss him. He's been having nightmares ever since he found out about me having bradycardia. 

" I love you, " he whispers. 

" I love you too, " I mutter back. 

After I get ready for an interview I have. 

" I have to say, so when the scene happens where you find out about what happened to your dad. And your character begins to have panic attack, when JJ says 'God this better work' was that a reference to Teen Wolf? " Addison asks.

" Yeah that was, if you look closely you can see she has like Teen Wolf pins and stuff, and so Jonas though it'd be funny to have that 'God this better work' like he's been focused to watch the show with her, " I tell her. 

" I was moved, by your scene with the panic attacks. Like every time you had one, I was like 'oh my God, she's having one', I cried it almost every scene where you had one, " she says. 

" Yeah, Jonas talked to me before, saying that Ally has panic attacks. And he asked me questions if I knew anybody that had them or if I have them. Which I do, and I know several people who have them. So him and I worked out, trying to show different sides of panic attacks. Because they're not all them freaking out and crying their eyes out. Some are just there hand is shaking, some are just they stop talking and look at a wall for several minutes. So we wanted to show that, I've struggled with panic attacks since I was 12. So being able to show people that is pretty amazing, " I tell her. 

" The one that gets me every time I watch it, was the first one where all of the pogues witness it, and John B has to dive in to get her, how was that scene like? " She asks. 

" It was interesting, you know they had never seen me act out one. And that one is similar to how mine are. In which my brain just goes into overload, and I ended up in the middle of the street one time almost getting hit by a car. Of which it's that scariness, " I comment. She gives me a nod. 

After the interview, I went back to Rudy's room to him sitting on the bed. " Hey, " I say walking up to him. 

" How long have we've been together? " He asks me looking over at me. 

" We've been together for almost 8 months, why do you ask? " I ask him. 

" For our 8 month, I want to go public, " he comments looking over at me. 

" You do? " I ask him. 

" Yeah, I do. I love you, and these past 8 months have been the best months of my life. And I want to be able to brag about you, " he says. 

" Okay, " I comment chuckling. He grabs a hold of me, and pulls me closer to him. I move in closer to him, and he moves so he is holding me better. " I love you, " I mutter. 

" I love you too, " he whispers back. 

I never expected when I joined the cast of Outer Banks that I would find my person, but here I am spending 8 months with the man of my dreams. He walked in, and made my heart explode just by looking at him. I love this weirdo so much, and I'm so glad I'm able to call him mine. He's the best thing to ever happen to me. Love you so much @rudeth ( yes the rumors are true, to the girl who saw us holding hands back when we were only dating for like 3 months, thanks for not telling anybody ) 995,440 likes 15,159 comments

@y/ny/l/n wow, you called me a weirdo?!
^ @rudeth, she did also callled you her person, so I think the weirdo part is fine.
@y/ny/l/n, no problem. I respected you guys decision. I also didn't know that you knew that I saw you two holding hands. But now I can post the picture of you two holding hands! 
I knew it! 
Rudy and her have been endgame since 2019! 
My heart just exploded. 
You know not mad, if anyone could have her it's Rudy. 

Now I'm beyond grateful that I got the role of JJ and not John B. I had a lot more scenes than Chase did with @y/ny/l/n, and turns out as she said 'I found my person'. I know I usually don't do post like this, and for our 8 month. I wanted to go public, for anybody wondering I fell first. She is the best thing in my life, and I'm so glad I'm able to call her mine. The downside of being public now is that now @jonathandavissofficial and @drewstarkey can now publicly call me out for being a 'simp'. Boys, I'm just a good boyfriend. I love you so much weirdo! Happy 8 month. 1,766,634 likes 18,937 likes 

@rudeth, you're lucky I love you 
@rudeth, you know @jonathandavissofficial and I are going to be publicly calling you out, we've been waiting for 8 months! 
^ @drewstarkey is right, sorry but we've been waiting 8 months for this. 
I'm so excited! Now I won't feel bad for shipping them in person! 
I knew they were more than friends! 
I'm happy for them both! 
I would be mad since he's my boyfriend, but since it's @y/ny/l/n I'll let it slide, because she's absolutely amazing! 
They deserve each other! 

People we're excited to say the least.