Tracy wakes him by pulling Henry from his legs and Spencer's eyes meet mine. I can feel my eyes welling up as he looks at me with a small smile. I smile back and he stands taking me in his strong arms.

"The room is number 15 on the second floor." he leans away slightly and looks into my eyes as Tracy attempts to wake Henry. "Are you ok?" He asks with his voice full of concern and I nod.

He looks at Tracy struggling with a cranky Henry and I feel him laugh a little.

"I'll carry him."

Tracy looks up confused, obviously remembering how awkward and moody Spencer was when she first met him. "Are you sure, he can- Henry, come on- he can walk-"

"No, it's fine." he answers and scoops Henry up before she can say no again.

We reach the room and Tracy opens the door, holding it out of the way for Spencer to get inside.

"There's just one bed and uh- there's that sofa too?" He shifts Henry in his arms and Tracy opens the door to the only bedroom. "You three can share the bed... it's double and Henry is only small. I'll uh- I'll take the sofa." he places Henry beneath the duvet, kisses me gently and heads back into the living room.

Tracy sits down and looks through the door into the living room where Spencer is adjusting the cushions.

"He's a good guy Jayj, don't let him go." I turn to face her with tears in my eyes again. The past few hours have been so emotional and now just hearing someone say something good about Spence is causing me to cry again.

"I know." I reply and she smiles while laying down beside Henry and closing her eyes.

I turn out the light and look back to Spencer who has just slipped off his shoes. I join him in the living room for a few minutes, handing him a blanket from the end of the bed.

"You should get some sleep." his hand moves to my head and he pushes my hair behind my ears while wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling my body to his.

He hugs me tightly again and kisses me once more before letting go. "I love you too Spence." I couldn't help but say it, even if it was a little late. I do love him and I'm never going to pass up on another opportunity to tell him that.

When I re enter the room I'm going to be staying in, I stop half way through closing the door and watch Spencer undress.

His back flexes as he slowly pulls his shirt over his head, then comes his jeans. Again his muscles flex as he peels them from his legs, if Henry and Tracy weren't behind me, I'd be back in there already. I'd be raking my finger nails up his back as he-

I shake the dirty thought from my head, surprised I'm even thinking it. I quietly close the door in hope he won't notice I've been staring.

The room is pitch black and I stumble over Tracy's shoes in an attempt to make it to the bed. I'm thankful that I'm already in my pyjamas, even though my top is now covered in tears.

Maybe I could wear Spencers? Before even thinking again, I head back into the living room and quietly make my way to where Spencer's clothes are bundled on the ground.

I pick up his black shirt and remove my top quickly. When my head pops through the hole at the top of Spencer's shirt, I find his eyes moving up and down my body.

"Sorry!" I whisper shout and he smiles sleepily. "I was just- my top was-" I don't know why I still get like this around him. He's my boyfriend for goodness sakes and I still find my self getting embarrassed and awkward around him. I still crush on him like a school girl.

"Jennifer, it's fine." He closes his eyes for a few seconds and then opens them again. "Come here." He states and I step forward slowly. He takes my hand in his and pulls me down to the sofa, using his other hand to pull back the blanket.

His half naked body causes me to blush and I'm thankful the darkness prevents him from noticing. "I can't sleep with out you." he smiles and I lay beside him. His arm moves around my back and my chest meets his again.

I run my hand down his stomach and his eyes open once more. The hazel is misty and his pupils are slightly more dilated than before. I push his long hair back and his lips move to my neck.

Within a few seconds I'm on top of him, straddling his lap, desperate for a release from the pain I'm feeling.

His hands move up and down my back as he continues to move his lips slowly over my neck.

"Spence?" I make out his name through my already short breaths. Just thinking about us- together, makes me crazy.

"If we do this you have to be quiet." he demands, moving his eyes directly to mine. I nod my head in response and he smirks. "Say it."

I frown and he slips his hands up the back of my shirt, slowly running his long fingers up and down my spine. "Say it or I'll go to sleep."

"Ok, ok. I'll-" his hands move to my hips as he slowly takes control, pushing me backwards so that he's now on top of me. "I'll be-" his left hand moves from the back of my shirt to the front and slides down my stomach to the tip of my pyjama pants. "I'll be quiet." I finally finish and he dips his head down, locking his lips with mine in order to swallow my moans when his fingers push inside of me.

I lift my hips to meet his hand and he draws back, resting his hand on my stomach. "Spencer!" I whine and he laughs.

"I told you, quiet." he places his finger over his lips and presses himself against me before kissing my cheek and pulling down my underware. He then pulls down his own and I moan a little too loudly as he fills me completely.

His pace quickens as he caresses my tongue with his, each thrust pushing the sadness to the back of my thoughts. My nails dig into his biceps an he groans, filling me with pleasure. "I love you Spence." I muster and he pulses faster, breaking the previous rhythm.

I can feel my body tensing as a familiar feeling builds in my stomach. I say his name again and his hand covers my mouth. "Shh, quiet baby." he instructs and increases his pace further. My body becomes rigid and I dig my nails deeper into his skin as we both become high off of each other.

Spencer is my perfect drug, the only thing that can ease my sadness.