Gonna be with oppa!

[A/N]

Hello guys!Its my new story story!My previous one isn't finished but will be soon!Thanks for your support!

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing.It was a call from your STEP brother; Namjoon.Your brother was the leader of the K-POP boyband: BTS.He had asked you to come stay at their house since your parents will be going abroad for their bussiness.You lazily answer the phone.

'H-Hello!Y/N?!Are you still in bed?'you heard Namjoon's voice say.

'Actually oppa,I was outta bed hours ago!'you lied.'Anyway I am super excited to see you today!'

'I know!Me and the memebers too are excited to see you.I will be there to pick you up after about an hour ok?Get ready!'

'Ok oppa!bye!love you!'

'Love you too!'

You hung up the phone.

One hour isn't much time.You got out of bed quickly and took a quick shower.You decided to wear a pink mini-skirt,a crop top and a high ponytail with white conves shoes.

'Good enough!'you said to yourself.

You had managed to pack your belongings last night so you were waiting for your brother to come pick you up.

-Time skip-

(Door bell ringing)

You went to the door and opened it thinking it was your brother.But it was not Namjoon.This man was a tall,Handsome one with wide shoulders.

'Hello Y/N!My name is Jin.I am world-wide handsome you know!'He said with a big smile.'I am here to pick you up.'

You laughed.

'Hi Jin!but why couldn't Namjoon come?I thought he said he was coming.'You asked kinda sad.

'Actually he did come.But he had some things to buy so I dropped him near a super market.We will be picking him up on the way!'

'Oh ok!'

You helped him with your baggages and got on to the back of the car.You were so excited to see your brother since you couldn't meet him often.

[A/N]

Hiiii! hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will be updating more chapters.

Don't forget to vote and follow me if you can and don't forget to stream DYNAMITE.

I purple you!!!