Episode 33

A/N: Btw, your 'mom's' name is Jenna.
_________________________________________☆

"How.."

Jenna left the room, leaving you in shock. Emily looked at you, while you just looked at the floor. "Y/N?" You looked at her. "What did she say?" You softly growled.

"That she is not my real mother.."

Emily's eyes widened a bit. "Oh my God.. I'm so sorry.." It was quiet for a few seconds before Emily started speaking again. "Is it true, what she said? The werewolf thing..?" You gave her a surprised look but decided you had to tell her anyway.

"Emily.. I'm sorry for hiding this. But it is true. I am a werewolf. That's the reason she keeps calling me a 'beast' and used chains for me instead if using ropes.." You lightly pulled the chains. "I thought she didn't know about any of this. I'm sorry.." You sighed and looked down at the floor.  Emily didn't seem to believe it at first but then she gently nudged your shoulder with hers. "Hey, I understand why you did that." You gave her a small smile.

"We have to get out of here." You suddenly had an idea. "Emily" "Yeah?" "Turn your back to me." "Why?" "Just trust me." Emily did as you said. You bit into the ropes and tried your best to free Emily. Your jaws hurt but you couldn't give up! "Y/N, easy! Don't force yourself if it doesn't work!" Emily pulled away a little. "Argh.. No! I've got this! Come on!" "Fine.." You bit into the ropes again.

"Almost there! Keep going!" You thought to yourself. Emily helped you by trying to pull her hands out of the ropes. Finally! Emily was free! But what about you? "We must find a way to free you too." Emily said. "How do we even unlock chains?" Both of you looked around the room. "Try to find something that could be useful. Don't make too much noise, though." Emily nodded and looked around. Suddenly the door opened and you saw two males standing there..

(A/N: Aight. Another episode for y'all.)