Episode 26

Previous chapter:

The day went very well for you. You watched some movies with your friends and then they had to go to another mission again.
_____________________________________________

Back to now:

You were all doing your own thing in the scrap yard. Denny busy with his stuff, Russell practicing football and you being you, on your bed with your phone. It was around 11 AM at the moment. "Hm still early." You said while putting down your phone. "I'm bored." You whined and you got up and left your camper. You decided to walk around the scrap yard to get some fresh air. After walking a bit, you arrived at the stasis pods. You couldn't help but walk towards the pods. You looked at the decepticons the bots had captured. Some of them creeped you out. You felt your phone buzzing in your pocket.

Emily: "Y/n. I need to talk to you. Call me after seeing this message."

"Oh man. Why do I feel something bad coming..?" You said to yourself. Your heart started to beat faster as you got into call app. You scrolled down to Emily's name. You found her name and hesitantly clicked the 'call' button. You heard a few 'beep's and then Emily picked up. But she didn't say anything. "Emily?" You whispered. You only heard breathing through the phone. This wasn't like her. Something felt off.. "Emily? Are you there?!" You shouted worried.. You didn't get a response from her. You were about to yell her name again but you suddenly heard something. "Emily? Is that you?" The noise sounded like footsteps. "Hello?!" You shouted. You heard something or.. someone. It sounded like a female talking to someone. "What's going on there?!" You tried to get the person to say something.

"Hello.."

You suddenly heard a voice say. "Who are you?" "You will find out soon, dear Y/n.." The voice said. "Listen to me carefully.. You will do as I say, because you wouldn't want to know what will happen to your little friend if you don't follow my orders." You heard the other female again. That's when you realized.. "Emily!! What have you done to her?!" You yelled. "Nothing, yet.." The voice said. "But I don't think you'd want me to harm her either, right?" You heard the person chuckle evilly. "Fine.. What do you want?" You asked. "Go to the woods, y/n. That's your favorite place to be, right?" Your eyes widened. "How do you kn-" You were cut off. "I have my ways, y/n. Now go to the woods right now, and we'll let your friend go." "Promise me that you won't hurt her!" "Yes, if you come to the woods we won't hurt your friend. But don't hang up yet. " The voice said. "Fine.. I'm coming." You said as you slowly walked towards a wall again. You put your phone in your pocket and climbed over the wall. When you finally got over the wall you took your phone put of your pocket again. "Where do you want me to be?" You asked. "Do you know where the cave is?" "Uh, yeah?" You said. "Go there." You slowly walked to where the cave was where you and Russell had to hide in. After a few minutes you arrived but there was no one there. "Alright. I'm here.. What now?" You asked as you walked towards the cave. But you didn't expect to see what you just saw. "Oh my god!!" You screamed as you saw Emily lying there. "You ran up to her to see if she was alright. "Emily? Oh my god!" You calmed down a little bit when you saw she was not injured anywhere and she was still breathing.

"She is just unconscious, beast."

"Wait..'beast'?" You thought. "Oh.. SCRAP!!!" You screamed as something grabbed you from behind and covered your face making you drop your phone. The last thing you saw was someone grabbing Emily and taking her away.

"Noooo!!!"