Episode 13

"WHAT?!"

Reader's P.O.V
Everyone was shocked. "Yes.. I was running from my mom. She had a gun.." I said. "I was always hated for who I am. Bullied, beaten up, abused.." Bumblebee kneeled down and put his hand on my back to comfort me. "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, (Y/N)." "It's fine.." I said. "Why didn't you call the cops when your mom wanted to kill you?" "I don't know.. I wanted to call them while she chased me but my battery was dead." "I told you that you should've taken one of the bots with you!" Denny said while running up to me. He looked worried. "I'll call the cops now!" "Wait! Don't." "Why?! She needs to go to jail!" Grimlock said. "How will we prove to them my mom is guilty? My mom is very good at fooling others.." "Well, um.." Denny said. "I don't know what to do anymore.." I thought as I ran to my camper without saying anything else. "Wait, (Y/N)!" I heard Bee call out to I but I ignored him. "I got in my camper and got in my bed. I just couldn't hold back my tears. I didn't know why but I cried. I felt so tired and sad. "Someone literally wants to kill me. My own mom!" I thought. I sobbed and my sobs were a little too loud. I heard someone knock on the door. "(Y/N)?"

Slipstream's P.O.V
Jetstorm and I walked past (Y/N)'s camper and I heard something coming from inside there. "Do you hear that?" I asked Jetstorm. "Hear what?" "It is coming from (Y/N)'s camper. Should we see if she is alright?" Jetstorm nodded and we walked towards the camper. We listened and heard sobs coming from inside. "I think she is crying." Jetstorm said. "Yes. Shall we comfort her?" "Yes." I knocked on the door. "(Y/N)?" "Go away!" She yelled. "Maybe we should leave her alone for a bit?" Jetstorm asked. "I do not know. I think she needs someone to comfort her." I said. I opened the door and there was (Y/N) on her bed with teary eyes.

Reader's P.O.V
I heard the door opened and saw it was Jetstorm and Slipstream. "And I forgot to lock my door too.." I thought. I looked away from them and buried my head in my arms and kept sobbing. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Jetstorm asked. "Leave me alone.." I said between sobs. They sat beside me on the bed. "(Y/N), let us help you. Is there anything we can do?" Slipstream asked. I sat up and wiped away my tears. Slipstream patted my back. "It is alright (Y/N), do not cry." He said. That didn't help. "Let us cheer you up!" Jetstorm said with a smile. "You can't. There's nothing that'll cheer me up.." I said.

(Get ready for torture.... >:3)

No one's P.O.V
"I am sure there must be something that will cheer you up." Slipstream said. A few more tears rolled down your face. "Hmm.. I think I know a way." Jetstorm said as he moved his digit up and down on your side. "H..Hey! Stop that! I..It tickles!" You giggled. The minicons looked at each other and grinned (just like in the picture). Jetstorm carefully pushed you down and held your arms above your head with one servo. "Hey! Wha-" "I could use a little help here, Slipstream." He said and Slipstream held your legs down. Jetstorm put his digits on your belly as your eyes widened. "Tickle tickle, (Y/N)!~" Jetstorm teased as he tickled your belly and sides. You laughed and struggled. "How about here?~" Jetstorm said as he tickled your armpits. "N..No, stop! Please!" You could hardly say anything while laughing. Slipstream began to tickle your knees and you had bare legs cuz you wore shorts.. "Aaaah!! Please no!!" You screamed while trying to kick your legs free. The minicons laughed along with you. Suddenly there was a knock on the door again. The minicons stopped immediately and you were panting like crazy. Jetstorm opened the door and Drift was standing there. Whoops..