Episode 20

(Lol why is Bee so cute?!)

"YOU?!"

Sideswipe and Strongarm stepped out of the shadows. "What are you two doing here?" Bee asked. "We um.. We were on patrol! what a coincidence to see you here, sir!" Strongarm said as she and Sideswipe smiled nervously. Bee raised an eyebrow. "You two went on patrol together?" He asked, not believing a single word. Strongarm and Sideswipe looked at each other. Bee sighed. "Let's just go back to the scrap yard." He said as he transformed. He opened his door and you got in.

*At the scrap yard.*

You arrived at the scrap yard and the bots transformed. "Bee?" You asked as Strongarm and Sideswipe left. "Yes?" "Why do you think they followed us? " Bee kneeled down. "It doesn't matter, Y/N. Never mind them. You know, they dont grow up.." He whispered the last part making you giggle. Bee smiled, picked you up gently, put you his shoulder and walked to the command center where Fixit, Denny and Russell were waiting. "Lieutenant! How did it go? What did you do?" Fixit asked excitedly. "It went well, Fixit. We went on a walk in the woods. So, is there any decepticon activity right now?" "No, sir. Not yet." "Alright then. Looks like we can still spend time together, (Y/N)." Bee said as you smiled excitedly. Bee walked away from the command center. "So, what d you want to do?" Bee asked. "Can I ask you some questions?" "Questions? Sure." "So, you're from Cybertron? How is it there?" "Ah, well. There had been a war on Cybertron. It destroyed most of our planet." "How the heck did they manage to destroy a whole planet?!" You thought. "Oh. Sorry to hear.." You said. "It's fine. Our planet is habitable again. It's all good now." "That's great! But why did the war start?" "It was over control of our world's supply of energon." "Oh, the blue blocks?" You asked. Bee laughed. "Yes, the blue 'blocks'." Bee said. You giggled awkwardly. "Did you get injured during the war, Bee?" "Well, yes. My voice box was destroyed." "What? Who did that to you?!" Your aggression suddenly took over you. "Y/N? hey, calm down!" You suddenly realized that you growled while shouting. "I'm sorry.. I get like this when someone I care about gets hurt.." You said. "I get it. You're a really caring person, Y/N. It's a very good trait." "Thank you.." You said blushing. "My voice box was destroyed by a decepticon named Megatron. After he'd done that, I was left for scrap. Luckily I was found and taken care of." You wanted to ask who Megatron is but just then you heard Fixit's voice again warning that there is another decepticon signal. "Guess our conversation needs to end here." "Awww okay." You said. Bee gently put you down and ran to the command center. "Guess I'll go to my camper and do something.. if I'll find anything interesting to do..." You said to yourself in a bored tone as you went to your camper.