Episode 7

Bumblebee's P.O.V
Unfortunately, we didn't find any decepticons or Russell. "Fixit, where are they?" "You need to go further north." Fixit said. "The signal is still there, so you'd better hurry!" "Okay, thanks, Fixit." I said and we went north.

--Back to you--
"Please! Let us go!" You yelled as you kept struggling. "Fracture, why did you bring two humans to the base?" Another male voice said. You saw a giant gray wolf-like robot walk up. "One of them knows the autobots and the other one was there with it." The one named Fracture said. "They could be very useful." "You can't just use us, Steeljaw!" Russell yelled and the gray wolf just laughed. "Oh, that's not up to you, human." He said. "Divebomb, Airazor, tie them up and make sure they don't escape." Steeljaw said and Divebomb and Airazor tied you and Russell up. You did your best to break free but it was no use. "Thunderhoof, Clampdown. Stay here to watch the prisoners. We'll be back soon." Steeljaw said as he transformed into his vehicle mode and Fracture and another giant purple bot did so too. "Get out of my way!" Thunderhoof yelled at Clampdown while pushing him aside. "Hey!" Clampdown yelled as he pushed Thunderhoof back. They started fighting and insulting each other and weren't paying attention to you two. You wanted to transform into your wolf form but were scared that Russell would fear you or even worse, tell others. But you had to get out of here somehow. You struggled a bit more but it was no use. I saw Russell rolling towards the exit. "I'll get you out of here too, don't worry." He said before he finally reached the exit. I noticed he grabbed a sharp rock from there and started to cut his ropes. He was finally free. Thunderhoof and Clampdown were still fighting. Suddenly Clampdown noticed him. "He's escaping!" He yelled and he and Thunderhoof ran after him. "Russell! No!!" You yelled. "I hope he'll escape.. " You thought.

Russell's P.O.V
"EYOO!! Get back here!" I heard Thunderhoof yell at me. I kept running into random directions hoping I would lose them. I ran for 5 minutes and to my relief I lost them. I ran again, this time taking the path that would lead back to the scrap yard to warn the autobots. (Y/N) is still there and we need to free her! I ran until I saw a car.. Bumblebee! He stopped and transformed. "Russell? Are you alright?!" He asked. "I am. But someone else is in danger!" "Who is it?" "It's a girl named (Y/N). The girl you saved from the fire. Steeljaw's pack still has her!" "Scrap, where are they?" Bee asked as he transformed back into his vehicle mode. "Get in and tell the way." He said. I did as he asked. "We need to be careful. We might run into Thunderhoof and Clampdown. I escaped from them but they might still be out there." "Okay, we will be."

Reader's P.O.V
Russell and the robots have been away for.. maybe 15 minutes? More? Less? I didn't know. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw three vehicles coming. Steeljaw.. He transformed and walked up to me. "Where are Thunderhoof and Clampdown?" He asked as he looked at me. I looked away, not wanting to look to him. He came closer and kneeled down. "Where is the other human?" He asked with a more impatient tone. "TALK!" He yelled before hitting the ground next to me. I jumped a little. His hand was very close to my body. At least he didn't hit me. "I don't know.." I said. I tried to hide my fear. "Don't lie to me! You.." He wanted to say something else but just then Thunderhoof and Clampdown returned. "Ayo, boss. Somebot let the other one escape!" Thunderhoof yelled while glaring at Clampdown. "You started it!" Clampdown yelled back. Steeljaw growled. "I told you not to let any of them escape!" He yelled. "Make sure this one stays here! Don't you dare let it escape! Fracture, Underbite, come with me!" He said as he and the other purple bots transformed into their vehicle modes. "Russell, where are you?!" I thought.