Episode 24

You ran and suddenly you saw someone. It was Bumblebee. He saw you and looked worried at you. "Y/N, what happened?" He asked. A lot of tears rolled down your face. You didn't even want to run. "If the police find me, I'm done for good.." you thought as you fell down to your knees and kept sobbing. Bee walked up to you and gently picked you up. He held you in one servo and softly stroked your hair with a digit of his other servo. "Why are you crying, Y/N?" Bee asked. "The police are looking for me.. *sob* It's on the news.. I'm so done if I'll be found!" You said. "My mom pretended to be sad.." Bee held you close to his face. "Shh.. don't cry. It's going to be okay." He said calmly. "How are you so sure?" You asked. Bee smiled. "Because you have me." He said. "H..Huh?" You stuttered looking at him with wide eyes. "Uh.. You have us!" He said. "We will protect you from anyone." You looked down. "Thank you.." You still didn't smile. "Aw still not cheered up?" Bee asked. You shrugged. "Smile. Please?" He said. You looked away. Bee didn't give up that easily. "Smile for me, Y/N!" He said as he poked you with his digit making you giggle softly. "Staaawp!" You whined while trying not to laugh. Bee looked confused but then he smirked as he understood what's going on. He dug his digits into your sides.

"NOT AGAIN.."

You screamed and struggled. "No!! Stop!!" You yelled between laughs. You tried to push his digits away but you couldn't move them an inch. You were literally stuck there laughing your head off. "Ahaha please no more!" You begged. "Not until you cheer up!" Bee teased as he tickled your underarms. "Aaaah! Not there! Stop!" You kicked, struggled, screamed, anything. You found it so embarrassing. "Alright, I'm cheered up! Stop!" You yelled and Bee stopped. You were panting like crazy. "Y/N? Where are you?" You heard Russell. "Can you put me down now? " You asked, still panting. Bee smiled and put you down. "I need to do that more often when you're sad." Bee chuckled. "Don't you dare!" You whined. Bee smirked. Then you saw Russell running up to you. "Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes. I am. Sorry for running away like that." "It's understandable." Russell said.

"Lieutenant Bumblebee!"

There was Fixit's voice again. "I've picked up another decepticon signal. You need to come to the command center now!" "I'm coming, Fixit. Okay, Y/N. See you later then." Bee said as he went to the command center. "See you later, Bee." You said as you waved at him. Russell looked at you in a teasing way. "What?" You asked. "You two are pretty close, I see." This made you blush. "W..what do you mean?!" Russell laughed. "Your face is as red as a tomato. Do you like Bumblebee?" He asked. "No! I.." you looked away. "Admit it. You like him don't you?" "Why you little.." You softly growled at him. "Whatever.. Want to watch some movies?" You asked and Russell nodded.