Episode 15

"(Y/N)?"

You didn't even turn around. You jumped over the wall as fast as you could and ran. "When I come back I'll just tell whoever that was that I was in my camper and they were probably hallucinating or something.." You thought. You knew they probably wouldn't believe you but you could at least try, right? At least you hoped so. You went to the forest and you wandered around for a bit. You turned around and almost bumped into someone. "(Y/N)!" You heard Emily's happy voice say. "Emily!" You said and you both hugged. "Hey, how did it go at school?" You asked. "It was fine, but also boring without you." "Aww" You hugged each other again and then you started a conversation about random things.

*Meanwhile at the scrap yard*

"Guys, have you seen Y/N? I can't find her anywhere!" Denny asked. "I've seen her." Bumblebee said. "Where is she?" "I saw her leaving the scrap yard but she didn't use the gate. She just climbed over the walls and left." Denny's eyes widened. "She said she wanted to go out with a friend but I told her to stay here because it's too dangerous out there!" "Then we gotta find her. She probably went to the forest again. Strongarm and Sideswipe, come with me just in case there are cons out there. We'll call for backup later if necessary." He said and then they transformed and they drove away.

*Back to you*

Reader's P.O.V
"LOL REALLY?!" "YES! IT WAS HILARIOUS!" Emily was telling me about how Glenn failed a prank he wanted to pull on Lucas. "And when he wanted to pour the water over Lucas he dropped the bucket and he poured the water all over himself! It was hilarious!" "Omg I wish I could've seen that!" You talked and laughed a bit more until Emily's phone rang. "It's my mom, gotta take this." She said

Emily: Hey, mom! What's up?

Emily's mom: Hey, sweetie! Where are you?

Emily: Oh, I was just hanging out with a friend.

Emily's mom: Oh alright. Dinner is ready. Come home now.

Emily: Oh, alright. I'm coming.

She hung up and looked at me. "Mom said I need to come home for dinner." "Oh, alright. I probably need to go home too." "Alright, see you tomorrow (Y/N)!" "See you tomorrow Emily!" We hugged each other and went home. "I hope nobody noticed I've been gone." You thought. Suddenly you felt an uneasy feeling. You stopped and looked around. You heard nothing and saw noting but you could smell something. "No..This.. Is the scent of.." The scent got stronger. You heard a rustling sound in the bushes and a growl. Something jumped out of the bushes. Brown eyes staring at you, ready to attack..

"Oh scrap..."