Episode 11

Reader's P.O.V

It has been 2 days since I've met the autobots. They're really fun to hang out with. Denny let me stay in his scrap yard and I even got my own camper! (A small one for 1 person) I haven't told them about me being a werewolf, the bullies at school or my mom yet. I felt like it wasn't the right moment yet. I was sitting on one of Denny's stuff outside until I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Strongarm, Bumblebee and Sideswipe carrying a robot. I saw the logo and it was a decepticon. "Who's that?" I asked Bee. "This one is Bisk. We'll put him in stasis now." He said and they left to do so. I wanted to take a walk in the forest. "I should probably tell Denny's first." I thought and went looking for him. I finally found him cleaning some old stuff with headphones on. "Mr. Clay?" He didn't hear me. "Umm.. MR. CLAY?!" I shouted. Nope, still didn't hear me. I tapped his shoulder with my finger and finally, he looked up. "Hey, (Y/N)! What is it?" He said while taking off his headphones. "I wanted to take a walk in the forest and I thought it would he best to tell you first." "Oh alright! Maybe you should let one of the bots come with you just in case." "I'll be fine if I go alone too." "If you say so. Don't go too far, you might run into a decepticon." He said with a worried tone. "I'll be careful! Bye!" I said happily as I left.

*in the forest*

No one's P.O.V

"Okay, I don't regret that I didn't bring a bot with me, but I DO regret that I didn't bring any food with me!" You said out loud. You sat down on a big rock. You looked up to see a deer. "I guess that's my food for now.." You thought and snarled at the animal. The deer just looked at you and then it ran away. "Get back here!" You yelled as you chased it. You ran for 3 minutes or so until you couldn't see the deer anymore. "Scrap.." You walked a bit further and there you saw the deer again. Hugging it's babies. "What was I thinking.." You thought as you watched the animals. "I'm so sorry.." You said and slowly approached them. You kneeled down and gently patted the deer's head. "You have cute babies. You're a very sweet mama yourself, aren't you?" You softly said. "If only my mom could be this sweet and good as you." You said. "Oh really? If only you weren't a beast.." Someone said. You recognized that voice.. "Uh oh.." You slowly turned around. "Oh Shit.."