Episode 32

"I know you're a werewolf."

You did your best to remain calm. "I don't know what you ate or drank, but you need some help with that mentality of yours." She just rolled her eyes and sighed. "I said, don't deny it. I know everything about you." You looked at Emily. "She doesn't know what she is saying." Emily didn't respond. You weren't sure what she felt or thought at the moment. She didn't show any emotion. Your mom leaned closer to you and Emily.

"All those times you secretly went to the attic whenever it was full moon and started whimpering, whispering and growling." She started. You remember the moments you locked yourself up in the attic when it was full moon and came out of there later when the sun was about to rise. "She.. heard everything?"

"The way you growl when you get mad." She continued. You felt stupid for actually growling like an animal all the time. Did you have to make it more obvious?

"Your love for wolves.." She looked at your necklace. "Where did you buy that necklace?" She asked. "None of your business." You snapped back.

"Don't deny it, Y/N. I know what your are, where you're from, where you 'should've been' right now if things were 'normal'." She chuckled at the end. You didn't understand what she meant. "Why is she talking as if she's telling a riddle.." You thought. She leaned closer to your ear and whispered one thing you did not expect to hear before she left the room, leaving you in shock..

"How.."