Episode 2

It has been 2 days since you met Emily and she was the sweetest girl you've met. She always helps whoever needs help and always supported you through everything. She also stood up for you when Glenn and his minions bullied you again. She tried to make others feel comfortable around you too and make then hang out with you. It did work. You're so glad you've met her. "Hey, (Y/N). Wanna hang out achter school?" "Sure!" You said. You knew your parents would kill you if you came home late but you didn't want to miss any fun either.

After your class you and Emily went to the forest nearby. It was calming there and you, being a werewolf, loved nature a lot. After a few minutes you heard some rustling sound from the bushes. "Wolves?!" Emily shouted. She was scared. You pulled her behind you and got in a fighting position. You waited and got ready to attack. You both looked at the bushes only to see a rabbit jumping out from there. "Even a rabbit can scare the hell out of us.." You said (while you and Emily made the faces in the picture) Then Emily giggled. "At least it wasn't a dangerous animal. Let's go!" You nodded and you kept walking. You saw a river and you decided to sit down for a minute. "Let's rest a little here." You said and Emily nodded. You had a fun conversation about random things. Emily got up and walked towards the river and took a few photos of the fish and the forest itself. You heard a rustling sound behind you but you ignored it. "Probably another small animal.." You said and listened to the chirping of the birds. Suddenly you saw something moving in the corner of your eye.

You got up immediately and got a fighting position. You heard rustling sounds again and this time it didnt sound like a small animal at all. It didn't even sound like any animal.. "Emily.. We have to go!" You said. "Why? What's wrong?" "I think there is something out here.. This time it didn't sound like an animal. It could be dangerous!" "Are you sure? I didn't even hear anything." "But I did. Let's get out of here. We can come back another time!" You said and you and Emily got out of there. You got an uneasy feeling and you looked around but couldn't see anyone. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" "Yeah.." You said. 5 minutes later you finally got out of the forest. "I should probably go home now. My parents will be worried." You lied. They definitely wouldn't be worried about you. "Oh, okay. See you tomorrow!" She said as you two waved goodbye at each other. You went home as fast as you could still getting that uneasy feeling. "I hope it wasn't anything dangerous.." You thought as you ran.