Mei: Well I mean no but. I thought after what happend last night. That'd youd be at least a lil down is all.

Izuku then remember what happend. How he had Mysterio right where he wanted. Then to suddenly give up because the people started to protest and riot against him.

Izukus head: GAH! Next time I see that stupid fish bowl head I'm gonna!-

Mei: Izuku? Are you ok?

Izuku didnt noticed but he mutter his thoughts and clenched his fist hard. Once he realized he let the tension in his hand and voice go.

Izuku: Oh-sorry. I'm fine really. Last night was nothing.

Mei: I mean I wouldnt call it nothing.

Izuku knew what she meant. The people hated spidey now. They hated him. As they walked Izuku could hear the students talk and gossip about Spiderman....About him.

Student 1: Did you hear Spiderman attacked a pro hero last night?

Student 2: I heard he stole something from a science lab right after or something.

Student 2: Seriously? Man thats too bad.

He grew frusterated and angry at the small talk and gossip thrown around. More so than it usually does though. Mei noticed and grabbed his hand.

Mei: ...hey.

Izuku looked down to his side and felt a lil warm hearted at the sight of Hattsume looking up at him.

Mei: Dont worry about what they say. I know what type of guy Spiderman is...... I know what kind of hero Izuku Midoryia is.

Izuku couldnt help but blush hearing a girl say hero and his name in the same sentence. Especially when being refered to as a hero. (Becuase lets face it. We all know Izuku has love fantasies of being the hero saving the girl and then earning her heart)

Izuku: T-thank you. Thats.....thats actually really nice to hear. It means alot.

Mei then let go of his hand out of embarrassment and put her hands begind her back looking down blushing as well.

Mei: I-I'm glad.

She then calmed herself and as they walked she asked Izuku.

Mei: So what are we gonna do now?

Izuku: I'm gonna try and stake out Mysterio or the imposter me. If I can just take one of them down then I could clear my name. At least of the Sports festival villian attack.

Mei: Ok but Izuku last time you tried that it didnt work out so well?

Izuku: Except now I know how Mysterio fights. He uses Illusions and gadgets. All of it is fake. He isn't a real pro.

Mei: Wait...so movie effects are his super powers?

Izuku: Baiscally yeah.

Mei: Ok but Izuku.*sigh*. Even if hes not real he can still do alot of damage and hurt you. Do you really think just knowing his strategy and fighting style is gonna be enough to take him out? Hell what about the fake spiderman? You havent found a way to beat him yet either. Let alone both of them at the same time!

Izuku then put a hand on his chest. Feeling the black suit under him along with the same confidence and even power as before filling him.

Izuku: Trust me. This time its gonna be different from the last time.

Izukus head: Becuase the new Spiderman is gonna kick their asses straight to jail!

Mei though looked at Izuku concerned. Especially with the look on his face. It wasn't the same. She has seen sadness, passion, anger and many more emotions in his eyes. This time though his eyes seem more..... Intense and cocky. Like a look Bakugo would give when he is about to wipe his enemy in one blow.