-Skip to lunch-
Jordyn pov
During lunch it felt different idk why anna still looked mad and i notice Ag not wearing anna jersey this is like our traditional we all promised to wear anna jersey on her first day on her soccer season that's probably why anna is upset I thought.

Ag pov
When we were in lunch I sat in front on anna,she look like she was still upset i tried to make eye contact with her but every time she looked away.Then finally i asked her Why is she still mad at me
Ag-Anna why you acting this way?why do u look like u are mad at me i thought u said u forgive me about this morning.
Anna-I did forgive you i am still mad because you broke our promise from along time ago remember when me,you and jordyn made a promise that you guys would wear my soccer jersey and support me every year on the first day of school because it was like a tradition and it was very important to me but if you forgot.
Ag-*i was kinda happy when she said that* Anna you are still very clumsy*laughing*Have you even look under my hoodie?i would never forget things that are very important to you and i didn't wear the jersey over my hoodie cause i felt sick and i didn't wanna embarrass you*eheheh that not the actual reason*then i pull up my hoodie and show her what i did to the jersey.She was very surprised and shocked idk why she know i would do these things😁She came up to me and hugged me tight *ughh it was so cute i feel the butterflies entering my stomach*Then someone yelled out "Date already"It made me blush. Then i said i would never forget to do our tradition silly goose.

Anna pov
During lunch Ag asked me why was i still mad at her it looked like it was annoying her all day.I said it was because of the jersey and she said i was still very clumsy i was confused then she explained that she she would never forget what we promised and why she didn't wear the jersey over her hoodie.She pulled up her hoodie and i saw what she did to my jersey she put a funny picture of my my face and saying good luck and more my mouth drop idk why i knew she would do something like this but ran up to her and i hugged her tightly with happy tears and someone blurted out "Date already" i smiled then she asked me if i was still mad and i said no of corse.Emmi and julia give me the look where *You better tell me everything*.

Skip to the soccer game
Jordyn Pov
After our last period me and ag walked to the bleachers and sat on top so anna could see us cheering for her.The game started and the other game was ahead my 1 point,anna looked frustrated so Ag pull out her hoodie and yelled out anna's name it cheered her up and focused on the game.Me and Ag yelled Go anna!!Go anna!! so she would feel more confident it look like it worked cause she scored 2 points and they were unstoppable after along time the ref blew the whistle and We Won!!!.

Ag pov
During the game we were losing and anna looked like she was worrying so I took of my hoodie and called her named to cheer her up she looked at me and smiled.It was a smiled she never gave me it made me wanna ask her out more.Then me and Jordyn Yelled Go anna go anna which made her score more goals and they won the game by a lot of point I was not Surprised i knew anna could do it.

Anna Pov
The other team was winning until Ag called out my name showing me that she took of her hoodie and wore the jersey she made even when she was kinda sick the jersey made me laugh and smiled at her cause it was very funny and it says that i can do it and more things. Then i score and Jordyn and ag yelled Go anna go anna which made me more confident and score more goals i even broke someone ankle it was very cool but i felt kinda bad.When the ref blew the whistle i felt so relieved every one came up to me and hugged me and said good job.I went to ag and jordyn and hugged them tightly and ag whispered i knew you could do it and jordyn said future super star we laughed.Then Ag took us home on the way home Someone called me i dropped my phone and scream and cried other happy tears.Ag and jordyn asked what happened but heard the phone saying hello are you still there i answered and said if it was real and they said yes i was so happy and said thank you and we hang up and ag stop the car on the red light and jordyn asked me about it and i said my dream collage just called and said if i was interested in intending there school and joining their soccer program and they said that they watch me played since my sophomore year was interested in me it is a dream come trueee thank you to my besties who supported me i said and they said "congratulations" trying to stay calm but still screamed with me.

When i got home i told my parent everything they were very proud of me and said we knew u could do it since the day you started playing then they said "ig ur hard has paid of"the i said "not yet" they looked at me confused but still smiling then i said that "my hard work hasn't paid of yet cause i'm not a professional soccer player yet"they both say "oh".My parent then told me that they are going to be home friday which was tmr and the weekend for their work and said take care and i said ok.
I took a shower and my phone started blowing up by Emmi and julia i knew what it was going to be about.

Emmi-Omg y'all were so cute today,i think ag really like you
Julia-U ship!!!
Me-hahah no she likes me as a freind
Emmi-but jordyn really cares about you too i also think she like you
Julia-Yea today when you hugged ag she look very sad and she was not paying attention in class after lunch.
Me-Idk i like them both more than freinds but i don't know who u like more
Julia-girl u better choose before it's too late
Emmi-Y'all my freind is throwing a party tonight after school and she invited the whole school so are y'all coming
Me-i don't have anything to do tmr so i said yes
Julia-Yupp i'm going for sure
Me-OMG i almost forgot
Emmi-what
Me-i got a call from the college i wanted to go for soccer and they said that they were interested in me and want me to join their soccer program.
Julia-Holyyy chalupas Congratulations
Emmi-OMG annnaaa i'm so proud of u
Me-thank you
Emmi-Did you say yess tho
Me-they said they would give me time to think so when they call again i'm definitely saying yes.
Julia-i'm still speechless but yesss
Me-goodnight cyall tmr
Both emmi and julia said good night
Then i went to sleep.
———————————————————-
Author
Thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed it
Sorry for posting late i have school today so yea i will try to post early tmr!!
If the words are kinda messed up i'm sorry