Ch#40: Loving You Was Losing Me

"Boss, we've found the address. Doctor Luna Yu is currently settled in Jeju City as her first appointment is at Jeju Hospital."
Yoongi's secretary reported him. He nodded in response.

"Good job. And miss Han Y/N?"
He asked. Searching for Y/N was the main task but he knew if she could be somewhere, with someone, it was Luna.

Both the girls' cell phones were off which meant they had blocked them all, and which meant she knew everything. Now the only way left to find her was he had to use his sources. And he succeeded in the mission.

"Miss Han is also living with her. They are currently in House 68, Sector A/2, Phase 2, Godley Town."

Hearing about Y/N filled his viens with relief and energy.

"Excellent work," He appreciated his secretary, "tell me they didn't get suspicious." He asked, this assurance was very important because if any of the girls got suspicious that they were in someone's eyes, they could do anything, they could inform the police, they could change their address, anything could be expected.

"No boss. No one among Miss Luna's crew got doubtful that we're gathering information about her for a specific purpose." Replied the secretary. Yoongi nodded thoughtfully in response.

"Okay," He said, "now you get another chore. Keep an eye on Jimin without coming in his knowledge. Inform me about each and every single detail of what he does and where he goes." He ordered. His own job was to fly over to Jeju, meet her and get to know about everything he didn't know.

"Okay Boss." Said his secretary and left.

▼△▼△▼△▼

"I want her Tae-ah," Shrinking himself in my arms like a five year old kid, he lamented.

"I wanna tell her I'm s-sorry..." His sobs went louder with each word. His confessions ripped my heart. His guilt was bigger than his sin. He was shattering into pieces every single moment, and here I was_ unable to do anything for him.

More than a thousand times I wanted to call her from any other number, contact her by any other source, but every time an unknown fear captured my intentions. How would she tolerate to hear me when she didn't listen to her love?

"Shh, enough. Don't cry Chim,"
I stroked his hair,

"We'll definitely find her soon." I said, but God knew why my heart resisted my own condolences to him. No matter how much I lulled him about her, deep down I myself was getting hopeless. Apart from my assistance with him, I was also trying my own to find her. But she didn't leave us to be got back this soon.

Jimin's condition was already wrecked due to extreme amount of beer, the cold water worked like fuel to fire. I took him out of the bathroom, changed his clothes and after giving him a hot cup of coffee, I made him lie in bed and feel comfortable. But her memories didn't disturb him for nothing, even in bed he kept snivelling, wishing for only one thing_ tell her that he's sorry.

I kept him in my arms until his sobs went quiet and his heart went light. Not from a single angle did he seem to me a grown up man that time. His cries, his yearning for her was just like a kid who cries for his broken toy.

I slowly and very carefully parted him from myself and let his head rest on the pillow as soon as I found him asleep. After covering him i a duvet, I got off the bed. Making sure not to wake him up, I took careful steps out of his bedroom and after closing the door, I took out my cellphone to call Yoongi hyung. I was sure if anyone could help us that time, it's Yoongi hyung.